Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

Devka

May 8, 2017
So where are the new scenes mentioned in the change log? Were they added to the content pre-ending of 0.5? So far an in game week and the only thing that can even be remotely considered a scene is the mother bj dream(with no background) the first time you go to sleep. The mother is only home in the morning(kitchen) when I click on her it says "in development". The younger sister is never home. And the older sister is only home at night(locked in her bedroom) and tells you to "fuck off" when you knock on her door. Pretty much everything in the house that is clickable either tells you what the item you clicked on is, gives you a little flavor text or says "in development". Getting errors when clicking on the larger picture of your mother outside the sisters bedrooms and watching the replays on your pc. Beyond the new features added to the game and the mother bj dream the first time you sleep there doesn't appear to be anything that was added to the game in this update. Using my save from the end of 0.5.

Reactions: Gecko_

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well of course i chose to sit beside the raven haired beauty with glasses..Rob makes passes at girls who wear glasses..its the sexy nerd-chick thang..really moistens my innards...sorry blondie..:p
ooops..NM...ya get both..harem-game is ON!!

Reactions: Toranion and Gecko_
Aug 5, 2017
This version seems to end abruptly in the kitchen. At first I thought it was just the rollback error (which is constant) but then I unrenned and found that is the end of the content in this version.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well i thought it was a really good update. Started over from the beginning and had no problems. Could've had more Bob Ross but maybe next time.

Reactions: NG12345 and Gecko_

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm really tempted to download it because the story is so freaking crazy but i suppose i'll wait until this update is not in alpha anymore.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@Ilan the second
It's Alpha, so that explains a lot! There's the story but you can feel a bit cut off if you are here for the side events!
@DeisEsMachine
Achievements, and a way to show hidden events in the future. Example "Find your "mom" in the kitchen." will only be present before the dress up event!
@christoprd
Won't make any promises, all I can tell is I'm working constantly to improve the game. I'm almost always online on discord so if you have any questions be sure to visit us.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
prettiest HS faces in adult gaming(so far) to the point they do not look like any other HS faces i've ever seen are they original faces based off HS?

Reactions: Toranion and Gecko_
Aug 5, 2017
Did this version at the same place for everyone else. "Yeah, we can talk later! I need to make sure I'll not burn the chicken!" It seems very abrupt and I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I`m getting a lot of exceptions throughout this part,got through to the Kitchen scene and the chicken cooking with the 2 but now it keeps getting an exception ,and keeps going back to the same scene......won`t get any farther........ I went through the club scenes,with exceptions ,and the shower scene ,buit now this kitchen scene and it has screwed up bad.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I`m getting a lot of exceptions throughout this part,got through to the Kitchen scene and the chicken cooking with the 2 but now it keeps getting an exception ,and keeps going back to the same scene......won`t get any farther........ I went through the club scenes,with exceptions ,and the shower scene ,buit now this kitchen scene and it has screwed up bad.
I had the same experience.

Although, according to what some have commented here, this is where the natural content supposedly ends. :unsure::coffee:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
@Ilan the second
It's Alpha, so that explains a lot! There's the story but you can feel a bit cut off if you are here for the side events!
@DeisEsMachine
Achievements, and a way to show hidden events in the future. Example "Find your "mom" in the kitchen." will only be present before the dress up event!
@christoprd
Won't make any promises, all I can tell is I'm working constantly to improve the game. I'm almost always online on discord so if you have any questions be sure to visit us.
I know that its in the alpha stage but what can i say? I like it so i have to try it especially because the story is pretty crazy so far but i remember that you've wrote that the story will explain everything. ;)
The only problem that i always have with games that i like is that the updates are most of the time to short for my taste. :LOL:

ThunderRob I did but since i already played it before there is not much new for me besides fixing the laptop and getting yelled at at night by Sophia when i knock at her door.

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes