Ren'Py Abandoned A Better Tomorrow [v0.40 Part 2] [Gecko]

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
i am stuck in the night club after talked with; The Boss, Chloe, Goldie, Sophia and Mia, bodyguard, dancer, drunk man. often appear error screen. What to do???

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm stuck in the bedroom after sleeping post club event. Every time I click on the door I get the message, 'Am I forgetting something?'.

Toranion

Aug 31, 2018
i am stuck in the night club after talked with; The Boss, Chloe, Goldie, Sophia and Mia, bodyguard, dancer, drunk man. often appear error screen. What to do???
Go to take a drink

I'm stuck in the bedroom after sleeping post club event. Every time I click on the door I get the message, 'Am I forgetting something?'.
Click on the wardrobe to get dressed

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Click on the wardrobe to get get dressed
I figured it would be something like that, but for whatever reason it isn't letting me click on the wardrobe. I decided to start over and see if it was a save incompatibility or something. I do appreciate the reply.

Reactions: Toranion

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I've got to the point of repeating everything in the club, now how do I end the night or leave the club. So far talking to everyone is just a repeat.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
There is a problem when mc is in the kitchen talking with Jenny and Mia, when mom ask mc to let look at chiken for to not burn, the scene repeat always and there is an error a better tomorrow.jpg

Reactions: PixelEgo

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
I've got to the point of repeating everything in the club, now how do I end the night or leave the club. So far talking to everyone is just a repeat.
Stuck here as well, can't take another drink and girl is asking for $200 for the bottle. Can't seem to progress and clicked on everything.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Nice update. (y)
I started a new game and got no error.
But I don't get the meaning of the choices because it's pretty linear. For now? you have to click all choices to proceed with the story.

Gecko_

"Project x"
Donor
Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@HorizonD
Alignment points are something I work on now... I'll not explain much but I want every choice to be registered and have an impact on the ending, the story will continue linearly for now! For now...

3.20 star(s) 14 Votes