8muses is it dead?

Dec 21, 2021
Browser itself shouldn't be the issue here. I just don't like Chrome (that much), because I don't agree with some of Google's policies. It's impossible to avoid Google (omnipresent), but you can at least take it to the minimum.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
after some test; it seems as 8muses have been registered like a ********** site in France; So, access is denied and you're redirected to gouv site... so bad

malvos3

Jun 27, 2019
Seems like any page on the forums now instantly redirects to "comics.8muses.com/comics#posts". Not sure if they're having an issue or they just shut down the forums completely.

eaie26

Dec 2, 2023
Do you know what happened there? Yesterday I could log on like usunął, but today my account seems to not exist anymore... Since it's invite only now cannot register to check is it for every one or just me.

lamythefirst

Dec 2, 2023
I was a moderator on the 8muses forum. And we moderators were just as surprised by the situation as all the other users. The owner of the site told us moderators that he wanted to delete the entire content of the forum. I advised him not to, because otherwise many users would leave the forum, but he didn't listen to me. I suspect that he has not only deleted the content of the forum, but the forum itself. So the forum is history. So sorry ...

Plutocharon

Dec 2, 2023
No matter what I did since yesterday afternoon, I cannot log in to the 8muses website. This is an extremely annoying situation. It has become impossible to reach many friends. It would be great if anyone who knows the reason or finds a solution to the problem writes here.

Plutocharon

Dec 2, 2023
I was a moderator on the 8muses forum. And we moderators were just as surprised by the situation as all the other users. The owner of the site told us moderators that he wanted to delete the entire content of the forum. I advised him not to, because otherwise many users would leave the forum, but he didn't listen to me. I suspect that he has not only deleted the content of the forum, but the forum itself. So the forum is history. So sorry ...
Thanks for the information. So sad situation.