Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
6mXoKKaFyEAEDBwfP2uezhPjLodJFH9Uu6aMoZiXZX-TkY7E_XW2oYvbG0o497kI.jpg
Overview:
My name is Snake, Snake Thompson... Okay... Snake isn't my real name but that's what they call me.
I'm back in my hometown. I left this cursed place 15 years ago and swore I'd never be back but... you know, things don't always go according to plan.
I spent the last 6 years locked up, but that's a story for another time since it's got nothing to do with why I'm back. Last month someone killed my brother, here, in New Coral City. I know what you're thinking, but he was nothing like me...
He was a respected Chemistry Professor at New Coral City University. A good man, married to a good woman. The cops still don't know who killed him. They say it was a robbery gone wrong. They say it's a bad part of town.
But that's bullshit. If the police won't investigate, I will.
So here I am, a free man, ready to take matters into my own hands.
Updated: July 12, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: final beta 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
always got my dick and my knife ... i ready for anything

more seriously.. nice description, but that explain everything else than the game lol
is that another corruption game ? some incest game with brother wife ?
( kind of incest, more if that brother have a daughter.. uh oh -_- )

its not that i not like the description but... i would have prefer something more into the game content/style than something we are supposed to see in the game tutoriel/presentation when we start it...

just saying.. lol

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
art is pretty good. but the game is buggy as hell and pictures don't always show up at the right spots. sifted through the game and there's actually a decent chunk of content.

Reactions: yoyomistro

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Does Patreon allow you to crowdfund a game title?

Snake Thundercock might be the cringiest title of all time, but the women look top notch.

Reactions: saolo996
U

User_10739

Personally I liked it because it is like John Smith, action, adventure, revenge and of course pussy! There aren't any descriptors on the patreon page as to what to expect in this game but I will update it as I find stuff. Yes there are bugs... But it is a demo and I'm sure they will be dealt with.

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
jesus then he really got some surgery....

he look nothing like dumbmen from BB :)
They are the same model from a lot of games I think. The 4 girls are Ana, Lisa, Alice and Kira models from BB. Might even be Eric after we snitched on his ass to his "associates"

D

Deleted member 50069

I just love idea of "Snake". It reminds me old times playing psx MSG and using strange cheat modes to few bosses like swapping controllers from player 1 to player 2 in order to be immortal XD

Reactions: ponyguy

secrecy

May 1, 2017
This guy made a good work with NCCU loser or idol. Great renders and story development in spite of his shitty engine.
Even patreon him a pair of months, but I never got into King of the Beach and left. What a mess of game.

I am gonna try this one expecting he could improve King of the Beach again if he´s starting from scratch.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just love idea of "Snake". It reminds me old times playing psx MSG and using strange cheat modes to few bosses like swapping controllers from player 1 to player 2 in order to be immortal XD
You weren't immortal. You just stopped him from reading your mind, so he couldn't dodge your gunfire. XD

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes