EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GC008_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
We are all not what we seem to be. Although we don't want to consider the possibility, there is a certain darkness lurking inside the hearts of all of us. If it is brought out through great pain, then terrible things can happen.

Mizuno Yousuke is a young Japanese man. His life hasn't been very happy ever since his mother's untimely death while he was still a child, his father's remarriage and then again his untimely death in a recent car accident. Yousuke now lives with his beautiful step-mother and her quiet, reserved daughter, and although he has known great pain, it seems that all the women around him are striving to do all they can to ease his sadness. Perhaps it was all these sad events that caused his darkness to come out...​

Thread Updated: 2017-11-12
Release Date: Japanese 2001-11-02, English 2003-02-10
Original Title: 憑き
Developer: ZyX
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10-30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough and superelmo for torrent.

Image34.jpg Image90.jpg Image250.jpg Image184.jpg Image350.jpg tsuki_possession_034.gif tsuki_possession_051.gif tsuki_possession_266.gif tsuki_possession_141.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
This is strange, I cannot for the life of me get this to install, nothing happens when i run the "HYOUIUST.exe".

I have mounted the .img and .cue file, separately and together, tried with both PowerIso and Daemon tools. I have tried restarting my computer, re-downloaded the files, run compatibility mode for both W7 and XP, run as administrator, extracted it to a folder and tried there, run applocale as japanese...

Anyone else having trouble?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
This is strange, I cannot for the life of me get this to install, nothing happens when i run the "HYOUIUST.exe".

I have mounted the .img and .cue file, separately and together, tried with both PowerIso and Daemon tools. I have tried restarting my computer, re-downloaded the files, run compatibility mode for both W7 and XP, run as administrator, extracted it to a folder and tried there, run applocale as japanese...

If I recall correctly, to run Tsuki - Possession, I needed to install DOSBOX, install Windows XP OS, and THEN I could install and play it there. It was way too much trouble, way more than it was worth, quite frankly.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

did you install/paste the crack at the game before lunch it?

zigzig

Sep 4, 2016
If I recall correctly, to run Tsuki - Possession, I needed to install DOSBOX, install Windows XP OS, and THEN I could install and play it there. It was way too much trouble, way more than it was worth, quite frankly.
Ahh, yeah having to use a DOSBOX to play it is a bit too much -.-

did you install/paste the crack at the game before lunch it?
I don't even get to install it from the CD, no installation thing pops up so I'm not even at the point where I can use the crack :)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Ahh, yeah having to use a DOSBOX to play it is a bit too much -.-

I don't even get to install it from the CD, no installation thing pops up so I'm not even at the point where I can use the crack :)
I didn't download this version, but I sure that I didn't use a doxbox to play it at the time.
:disappointed:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
i agree dumb plot but awesome artwork

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
how do you install this game? i mounted the image file with powerISO, but the installation file doesnt open anything no matter how many times i open it.
p.s. i'm on win 8.1.

Reactions: jason95821

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
Ok i downloaded from mega link nothing happens when i try to install it any solutions?

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016

Yeah, I've never managed to get this one to work in Windows 10 no matter what I tried. I'm guessing it's a 64 bit OS issue.

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
I am having the same problem that other people seems to be having, i mount it but there is no way for me to install it i would expect for some kind of box to come up with the ability to install it but running HYOUIUST.EXE does nothing, any help would be appreciated.

Kogoro

Nov 23, 2016
So it's the same problem that Come See Me Tonight had sorta, i basically just copied all the files off of the disc to a location where i want the game to go then i made a registry.reg file with this in it to add info to the registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ZyX\HYOUIUS]
"VideoDir"=".\\"
"InstallType"=dword:00000004
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"
“WndPos”=hex:7e,02,00,00,5e,01,00,00
“UserSetup”=hex:01,02,01,01,01,80,80,80,03,01

Then put the crack into the folder.

I am not sure all of it is necessary but i had the same problem with Come See Me Tonight and the solution someone put up was something like this, i actually looked to another site which had the copy solution rather then installing it but that still gives you the registry error, but a guy there gave a registry solution where you had to put the location of the game into the reg file to get it to work which didn't work for me so i copied what the Come See Me Tonight solution had, either way i managed to get it running.

I wouldn't mind knowing if this works for people, i must admit this is my first time giving out advice here about a possible fix.

EDIT
I swear this game wants to scare me with problems at first there was no audio but it turns out that all the audio was set to off, you also need to have bgm up for voices to appear but you don't need it set to on, then only the text of the main character was turning up but in properties i had to set message mode to text+voice for whatever reason i don't think either of them were set.

Last edited:

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
So it's the same problem that Come See Me Tonight had sorta, i basically just copied all the files off of the disc to a location where i want the game to go then i made a registry.reg file with this in it to add info to the registry.

"VideoDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"

I am not sure all of it is necessary but i had the same problem with Come See Me Tonight and the solution someone put up was something like this, i actually looked to another site which had the copy solution rather then installing it but that still gives you the registry error, but a guy there gave a registry solution where you had to put the location of the game into the reg file to get it to work which didn't work for me so i copied what the Come See Me Tonight solution had, either way i managed to get it running.

I wouldn't mind knowing if this works for people, i must admit this is my first time giving out advice here about a possible fix.

EDIT
I swear this game wants to scare me with problems at first there was no audio but it turns out that all the audio was set to off, you also need to have bgm up for voices to appear but you don't need it set to on, then only the text of the main character was turning up but in properties i had to set message mode to text+voice for whatever reason i don't think either of them were set.
Let it go..:D i highly doubt its worth this much trouble to be honest..Thx for the advice

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016

"VideoDir"=".\\"
"SaveDir"=".\\"
"DataDir"=".\\"
"MusicDir"=".\\"
"VoiceDir"=".\\"

EDIT
Worked for me. Thanks! I had pretty much given up on getting it to work.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote