Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hey man, this is a decent game but can you plz make monsters visible or do something to tone them down a little they are far too many( joi play user)
the enemies only appear in the parts that there are high grass, if you go through the clear parts they will not appear.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I finished all of them but still don't know where do I start next
If you have already finished all the events and unlocked the 2 sex scenes for each character, you will have to wait for the next version of the game, 0.0.2 is already on my patreon, in that version the bugs of 0.0.1 were fixed and a one more event for Verna (without a sex scene) and I'm working on 0.0.3 which will bring new characters, more maps to explore and new Scenes and events.

celticxfrost

Formerly 'celticfrost20'
Feb 8, 2022
fix the house scene still can't be triggered despite the efforts and ofcourse the giving of the book and flower

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Have I missed something
I've done the following missions
Collected Rat Meat for Becky
Found the book for Becca
Found the Scholarship Flower for Becca (still in my inventory) not sure what to do with it
Collected the herbs for Bern

From what I've read there's a mission to fix the house but I can't seem to trigger it.
and according to the movie folder there's another sex scene with Becca and one for Bern, for which I have no idea what to do to trigger.

The scenes I've triggered so far are
Bern: Cunniglus
Becca (Scholarship): Blowjob, Cowgirl
Becky: Blowjob, Doggystyle

Reactions: celticxfrost

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Have I missed something
I've done the following missions
Collected Rat Meat for Becky
Found the book for Becca
Found the Scholarship Flower for Becca (still in my inventory) not sure what to do with it
Collected the herbs for Bern

From what I've read there's a mission to fix the house but I can't seem to trigger it.
and according to the movie folder there's another sex scene with Becca and one for Bern, for which I have no idea what to do to trigger.

The scenes I've triggered so far are
Bern: Cunniglus
Becca (Scholarship): Blowjob, Cowgirl
Becky: Blowjob, Doggystyle
Well, as it is version 0.0.1 has some bugs that I have already fixed in version 0.0.2 that I will upload in a few days.

Reactions: Anon4321

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
Hey, sorry to be that guy but, can you share the Planned/Future tags please? So everybody know what is comming. :D

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hey, sorry to be that guy but, can you share the Planned/Future tags please? So everybody know what is comming. :D
Sure, I don't have much planned yet but I have some ideas of what's to come later I guess the planned tags I could still update them when I come up with more.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I fucking hate the gay tag as you can't tell if they mean gay as in Yaoi which I hate or Yuri which I don't mind. Gay tag should not exist it should stay specific Yuri and/or Yaoi.

Reactions: peperondana