OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I see una beca got literally translated.
In spanish, Beca - I think in english Becca is the short form of Rebecca- means scholarship

celticxfrost

Formerly 'celticfrost20'
Feb 8, 2022
i finished the rat meat and the herbs for becky and bench. are there more missions or is this the only thing the current game can offer?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you trigger the fixing house mission? BTW, any place for MC to rest and recover?

Last edited:

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
How do you trigger the fixing house mission? BTW, any place for MC to rest and recover?
You can get healing herbs all over the maps, they are plants like vines that you can collect to heal yourself.or eat, in the MC tent where I lived with my father, there is a box of apples that will give you food.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
You can get healing herbs all over the maps, they are plants like vines that you can collect to heal yourself.or eat, in the MC tent where I lived with my father, there is a box of apples that will give you food.
Thanks! But how do you get the fixing house quest?

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Thanks! But how do you get the fixing house quest?
The event to fix Bern's house starts after finishing the mission to find the flower for Becca, you have to go to flash on the wood lying outside the house after the sex scene with Becca.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The event to fix Bern's house starts after finishing the mission to find the flower for Becca, you have to go to flash on the wood lying outside the house after the sex scene with Becca.
Thanks again! On the other hand, I think the game is bugged: If you grab the book before getting the flower (which lead to the fight with the three-headed wolf, even without finding its footprint, and you don't have to fight packs of wolves to get to the book), then you will skip the room standing sex with Becca (also the Becky masturbating scene by the tree) and you won't be able to fix Berna's house (I found out about this by restarting a game, because that's what I did the first time and although I already have sex with both daughters (only the cowgirl sex with Becca), I still can't trigger the house fixing mission). BTW, I also found out that using chicken eggs for replenishing your health is probably the best option to recover, since there are unlimited supplies of chickens near your tent and you are never going to run out of them (and each one gives you 6 health points, which is pretty good) and the mushroom head will refill your MP, which can be used for the more powerful healing skill "Clear Eridas" (Giving you 16 HP). Also, killing chickens is probably the best way to raise your level safely and quickly in the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Thanks again! On the other hand, I think the game is bugged: If you grab the book before getting the flower (which lead to the fight with the three-headed wolf, even without finding its footprint, and you don't have to fight packs of wolves to get to the book), then you will skip the room standing sex with Becca (also the Becky masturbating scene by the tree) and you won't be able to fix Berna's house (I found out about this by restarting a game), because that's what I did and although I already have sex with both daughters (only the cowgirl sex with Becca), I still can't trigger the house fixing mission. BTW, I also found out that using chicken eggs for replenishing your health is probably the best option to recover, since there are unlimited supplies of chickens near your tent and you are never going to run out of them (and each one gives you 6 health points, which is pretty good) and the mushroom head will refill your MP, which can be used for the more powerful healing skill "Clear Eridas". Also, killing chickens is probably the best way to raise your level safely and quickly in the beginning of the game.
Thanks friend, I just saw the error in the book's mission, I'm going to fix it

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
4Mothers-0.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​