• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
its been a while since i looked into their stuff, has there been anything good released recently. i looked at there site, its pretty messy, hard to tell whats new.

Sep 29, 2021
Its unfortunate but happens. The good news is at least an animators work is archived here. There are a few animations I remember from long long ago that most likely didn't get saved from old sites that are gone now.

Legoman777

Feb 8, 2018
Does anyone know about "Wrestling Dick", 3DGspot website looks kinda dead, and I don't know if they have a patreon or something to see progress.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone know about "Wrestling Dick", 3DGspot website looks kinda dead, and I don't know if they have a patreon or something to see progress.
They have a Patreon, but haven't posted to it in 2 years

They have fallen into obscurity, which is a shame because they were pretty decent for the time, and made me laugh at times.

• Sad
Reactions: Legoman777

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, the only link that works is torrent, with rips from 2018. All other links are dead.

It would be nice if someone wanted to share newer stuff till 2020.

nwuser

Jan 11, 2018
Did they even release 1 full video since the last time they rebuilded the site? Maybe they released 1 or 2 of the interactive thingies but I cant remember.

What happened to Dragon Farm? What happened to Turban of Power? Did they pause Turban of Power to work on the new Portentia vid? Beach romp is rip?

Is Get It Off finished? If so, does anyone have the final version?

Uncaged Heat seems finished, does anyone have the final version?

Will we ever get Dance 3? (pls)

I like 3dgspot, they always keep me guessing.

Reactions: p22
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes