3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Wrestling Dick is getting released tomorrow!
It only took a little less than 6 years for that animation to finish. They do work at blazing speeds. I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to stay subscribed to their membership when it takes years for anything to get released

NickAss

Feb 1, 2020
Sorry, but what they released is total trash. Waste of money. I like to support creators who make good content, but for what they released, I can only support them by adding their "famous work". I hope they don't release anything else. Have a nice day.

Here is new: Wrestling Dick

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Sorry, but what they released is total trash. Waste of money. I like to support creators who make good content, but for what they released, I can only support them by adding their "famous work". I hope they don't release anything else. Have a nice day.

This looks more like a trailer. Obvious spots talking is supposed to take place, and way too quick for how big the project was supposed to be.

Jul 19, 2017

Holy shit, that's it? What an embarrassment.

Reactions: jyristin

NickAss

Feb 1, 2020
This looks more like a trailer. Obvious spots talking is supposed to take place, and way too quick for how big the project was supposed to be.
The trailer is publicly available on the official website. This short joke was waiting for me behind the payment gateway. They are officially calling it a new episode. I wish you were right, but I have a feeling that this is a sad reality.

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
The trailer is publicly available on the official website. This short joke was waiting for me behind the payment gateway. They are officially calling it a new episode. I wish you were right, but I have a feeling that this is a sad reality.
wow if that is the sad true, not even the VA was put on it either

machinman

May 28, 2017
my thought exactly, it looks like a WIP... it's ok if you liked their previous productions, the nostalgic effect I guess... but it's clearly not on par with other animator's productions and what you expect nowadays.
animation is still cool, and they have their own style which is enjoyable... but for a come back, it's weak.

Reactions: NickAss

Noce

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2017
my thought exactly, it looks like a WIP... it's ok if you liked their previous productions, the nostalgic effect I guess... but it's clearly not on par with other animator's productions and what you expect nowadays.
animation is still cool, and they have their own style which is enjoyable... but for a come back, it's weak.
is a 3 min trailer, back in the good days of that site that project would have been 15-20 min top of greatness it just makes me sad see they are still doing things the bad way

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
I highly doubt what you shared is the FINAL and OFFICIAL product. Even the is better quality and has voicelines. Stop trying to fuck with people.

NickAss

Feb 1, 2020
I highly doubt what you shared is the FINAL and OFFICIAL product. Even the is better quality and has voicelines. Stop trying to fuck with people.
Yes, the picture quality is better because it is recorded via ezvid and I forgot to turn on the audio recording. I really have no need to harm and spread slander. If you want to see these 3 minutes in better quality with monotone cackles, then pay $25 and enjoy it.

Reactions: olavo-guati

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Yes, the picture quality is better because it is recorded via ezvid and I forgot to turn on the audio recording. I really have no need to harm and spread slander. If you want to see these 3 minutes in better quality with monotone cackles, then pay $25 and enjoy it.
>Fuck you go pay to see the real thing then

• Angry
Reactions: Mootsin

TheSplash

Feb 5, 2019
Wow, Storytime with Dick was 8.5 minutes long. Wrestling Dick - 3.5 minutes. The quality, story, audio, everything was better in Storytime. One thing I immediately noticed when I replayed Storytime to compare; her HAIR! So much better rendering.
I wasn't even mad there was no audio/talking in your recording. It's not worth keeping. Already deleted.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

Rexic The King

Apr 3, 2020
If that truly is the full version, does anyone have it with its actual sound?
Also whats the guitar song that played in the other Dick videos?

Reactions: dawiorx

S1m0n_Senpai

Feb 22, 2018
Okay so I think I should share this one

Patreon: their 12 dollar tier specifically said "membership on the website" which was a lie because for the past 2 months and 3 messages I have not received membership on their site. Wrote an email and they said "yes it is registered at *totally@different.Email*" which was obviously not mine. I told that to them and they came back that "We can't change any of your profile data but do you need further help?".

YES. I asked again and mentioned that I'm a Patreon member and provided proof of it. A bit later I get an email quote

"Ah that's why.

Unfortunately, we have cancelled Patreon since mid last year and it seems that Patreon continues to keep accepting sponsors without our knowledge.

You have 2 options:

1. Ask for a refund from Epoch. Don't worry if you do this we'll give you a complimentary 1 month access. After, you will need to sign up once again but at full price.
2. Lastly is to continue using the purchased Epoch membership."

Now the patreon is cancelled... Since yesterday.... They just fucking lied to me... 24 dollars down the sink... No membership. Now I know, I know "You should not have signed up lol" but honestly I just wanted to see it for myself if that animation they are so promoting is really what it is.
Lastly: I'm not even a member on 3dgspot.com!!! How the fuck they expected me to ask for a refund kn Epoch??? I became a member on Patreon because I can't even pay through Epoch

CONCLUSION: STAY AWAY FROM 3DGSPOT

...go support anyone but then.

Please excuse my poor English. I'm not a native speaker :/

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Okay so I think I should share this one

Patreon: their 12 dollar tier specifically said "membership on the website" which was a lie because for the past 2 months and 3 messages I have not received membership on their site. Wrote an email and they said "yes it is registered at *totally@different.Email*" which was obviously not mine. I told that to them and they came back that "We can't change any of your profile data but do you need further help?".

YES. I asked again and mentioned that I'm a Patreon member and provided proof of it. A bit later I get an email quote

"Ah that's why.

Unfortunately, we have cancelled Patreon since mid last year and it seems that Patreon continues to keep accepting sponsors without our knowledge.

You have 2 options:

1. Ask for a refund from Epoch. Don't worry if you do this we'll give you a complimentary 1 month access. After, you will need to sign up once again but at full price.
2. Lastly is to continue using the purchased Epoch membership."

Now the patreon is cancelled... Since yesterday.... They just fucking lied to me... 24 dollars down the sink... No membership. Now I know, I know "You should not have signed up lol" but honestly I just wanted to see it for myself if that animation they are so promoting is really what it is.
Lastly: I'm not even a member on 3dgspot.com!!! How the fuck they expected me to ask for a refund kn Epoch??? I became a member on Patreon because I can't even pay through Epoch

CONCLUSION: STAY AWAY FROM 3DGSPOT

...go support anyone but then.

Please excuse my poor English. I'm not a native speaker :/
Sorry about your cash, but it should be pretty apparent from their output that they're just milking this.

S1m0n_Senpai

Feb 22, 2018
Sorry about your cash, but it should be pretty apparent from their output that they're just milking this.
It is not about cash for me. I wanted to get to the bottom of this and I sort of did. Sadly there are countless examples of cash grabs and fake projects. They are active on twitter smh... They really wanna squeeze every bit of money :D
I'll leave a mark there as well just to be sure

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes