4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Damn, that's some nice looking art not gonna lie. Don't see much in terms of Sci-fi themes like this so i'll be watching it.
I know the point has been made several times over but no sexual content and being so provocative? Yikes, you're killing me smalls! But hey, sometimes that's awesome too! ;)

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
If you're experiencing a lag spike in the area where the boss is just turn off the lighting effects in options.

Monsaic

Aug 5, 2018
I wish there were actually some rewards in the dom/sub role changes when choosing the fighter path... but just another one of these only sub games... -_- yeah I get it... just obey all the time and lick another boot...

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
horible frame rate even with the shader turned off bizare glitch where screen turns black and letters apear upside down other then that the best on the site

Pic

May 13, 2017
As far as i know there are two scenes for the fighter path, both repeatable, while for the sub path there is a scene that will change our Ash's appearance and and another one for the mini-game, speaking of which did anyone manages to clear it ?
It should become easier every time you fail but i never been able to complete it.
Does anyone know if there something more in this release ?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
When I fail the "breathe" mini-game the game just freezes(?) when d-tox walks into the cell...

meninlatex

May 8, 2017
good game, I hope with enthusiasm to see how it develops, it is very well done for now, I only found a small bug in the cell but presumably it is due to not being finished the history of the area

Pic

May 13, 2017
When I fail the "breathe" mini-game the game just freezes(?) when d-tox walks into the cell...
Probably you simply block her path, try to remain in the upper-right/right part of the cell, i think that in future updates the dev will disable the movements during that mini-game in order to avoid this bug.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
To clear things up, this is from the patreon description :
"While my art is erotic by nature, I will not create the following content: No Sexual intercourse depictions, No nudity, no under-aged characters, no blood and extreme violence. "

Reactions: TIKI434

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was a fun start of a game. Seems like currently there are 3 routes (with one leading to game over), all of them are fairly interesting and while asphyxiation is not one of my favorite fetishes the femdom attitude of D-Tox, BDSM content, the general setting and verbal humiliation (at the slut path, which has really nice beginning) are enough to keep me interested. It could be fun to play warrior and slut routes simultaneously and see how they differ. I'm not a fan of a minigame though, I'd very much prefer to play it with a mouse instead of a keyboard, fortunately it's not that difficult and 3 tries were enough to beat it.

Small bug that I had: when I play with mouse (as I usually do) when clicking on a spot for MC to go it usually sends her to a spot 2-3 clicks away, so that's slightly irritating.

whocares3344

Sep 28, 2017
It's a good start of a game, and it will be interesting to see where it goes from here. The discussion about the "no sexual content" tag seems based on differing opinions as to what exactly constitutes sexual content. Personally, I'd say this is definitely sexual. Maybe the tag itself should be renamed for clarification. Like "no intercourse" or something like that.

As for the game itself, my only issue with it so far is that the rubber equipment is tied to the slut/submission path. You can't become a nice rubber domina with catsuit and gasmask or something like that. You either stay what you are, or you turn into a slave. Sad! ;)

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes