VN Ren'Py 30 Days [v0.1a] [AllNatural]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hello, everyone. And thanks for taking the time to check this out... I will try to answer all questions and comments.

- Even though I have played a lot of games of this type, I have never played another game with this same name. And no, I didn't do any "research" about it before deciding on the name of my game because I don't have time. I don't do this for a living, I have a family and other obligations, I am an adult who does this in my free time.

- There are no confusion problems even if both games are on the same computer, because RenPy is responsible for encoding the identification with the name of the game and a long number (similar to the identification of Steam games). So, any possible confusion is solely on the part of the user. Although two games in RenPy have exactly the same name, RenPy is responsible for saving everything related to the game in completely different directories.

- Will NTR exist in this game? I don't have a short answer for this. I'm going to put some things in context first so that everything is better understood... The characters are isolated from the world. They can't escape. Competition and coexistence will become really extreme relatively soon. There are initially 4 men who are the leaders of each group of five members. There are rules within this Reality that I will not reveal but they will force certain behavior, especially in men, and that obviously includes our MC. Following such "behavior" or even trying to take steps to prevent this behavior from others will be completely optional... Now the question. NTR will be optional and the option will be totally clear. But this is a competition after all and in certain circumstances preventing NTR may not be optimal. But like I said, I can't reveal details without giving away things that only people playing the game should know.

- Someone asked about Incest... Really? NO, there is no possibility of that in this context.

You can believe me or not, that depends on you, but there are things that will never happen here and others that must happen out of obligation. The context within the game is quite clear and everything will be even clearer at the end of the first day of the game (next update) when all the rules are revealed to the characters. For the same reason, incest will never exist. NTR will be optional although it may not be the most convenient at times. There will be both physical and mental violence. There will be sex, consensual and non-consensual. This is truly an extreme Reality.

Thanks again and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

EDIT: Oh, I was forgetting about the short hair... Hehehe. Well that's a matter of taste. But in this particular case it is completely intentional and it's also due to the context of the game. In a competitive environment long hair can be a nuisance. Some participants were prepared for it and some were not. That is why many have short hair or a special hairstyle with short hair. Likewise, almost all women are natural, without makeup or painted nails. The context in this case defines some things.

Last edited:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Idea is very fresh and interesting. Hope there is pregnancy planned. Very strong beginning and interesting premise.

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Idea is very fresh and interesting. Hope there is pregnancy planned. Very strong beginning and interesting premise.
Oh sorry, I really am. This is something I can talk about freely... Pregnancy will be impossible. The game will actually last 30 days so it would make no sense to address the topic, and being in a futuristic context, all the women have taken a pill that completely interrupts their biological processes in that sense. They will not ovulate and will not menstruate. We don't want women stained with menstruation blood running everywhere.

Reactions: Ceesko

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I am very impressed with this and I hope this game gets a huge following. It is going to get messy as I anticipate all kinds of complaints to come up over time, especially so if "30 days" lives up to its potential.

I don't see how this will end without losing a character that you like best (there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth every time that happens). The group that has a broad and unrealistic definition of ntr is already complaining. Those who don't like lesbians are already complaining. There will be complaints coming that no incest is involved. I already don't like it that some women will be shaved (not that any of them have shown a pubic area yet, but I don't need facts to get in the way of my complaint LOL)

Like one of the reviewers I share concerns that the branching path is going to lead to development problems down the road as it will lead to writing two stories and that will delay development and add more variables. I have only played Ren'Py games and have never developed, but from my experience there is an inverse relationship between the number of variables and the probability of the game getting completed.

Anyways, great work AllNatural.

Reactions: AllNatural939

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I am very impressed with this and I hope this game gets a huge following. It is going to get messy as I anticipate all kinds of complaints to come up over time, especially so if "30 days" lives up to its potential.

I don't see how this will end without losing a character that you like best (there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth every time that happens). The group that has a broad and unrealistic definition of ntr is already complaining. Those who don't like lesbians are already complaining. There will be complaints coming that no incest is involved. I already don't like it that some women will be shaved (not that any of them have shown a pubic area yet, but I don't need facts to get in the way of my complaint LOL)

Like one of the reviewers I share concerns that the branching path is going to lead to development problems down the road as it will lead to writing two stories and that will delay development and add more variables. I have only played Ren'Py games and have never developed, but from my experience there is an inverse relationship between the number of variables and the probability of the game getting completed.

Anyways, great work AllNatural.
You are right about absolutely everything...
Given the context, it will be absolutely inevitable that some character, with whom some end up becoming attached, dies. In fact, a character in this first version dies as a result of a choice made by MC. Or maybe not, if you haven't reviewed the game completely XD
I know perfectly well that many are going to complain and there is nothing that can be done about it. Because I also know very well that no matter what is done, someone is going to complain. Everything has been considered before starting to render the first images of the game. I'm new to RenPy and DAZ, but I'm not new to programming or new to the world of video games and that's why I know people and how this works.
Many years ago I developed a Mod for "Torchlight 2" called Tenebris (a new character within the game, a new class). I started modifying simple text files that were a real gibberish, with nothing more than trial and error, because at that time they had not even developed the official editor of the game. I was on Steam for several years until Steam stopped being free for publishing content and I had the bad idea to do an Update. I know how to listen to people and I also know when to turn a deaf ear.
And you are also right about time. This will not be a matter of a couple of months and that's it. But it rarely is... Take for example the popular "Being a Dick". How long has it been in development and is it still not close to completion? Being a Dick is a marvel in many ways, but the developer intentionally delays the game. That will not happen in my case because I have said from the beginning (in my Patreon) how long should an average update takes, more or less. If you see that there is a longer delay than what I myself have said should be normal, that is the time when you should start to suspect something strange.
But as always, the choice is completely personal. Nobody forces anyone. Ultimately, time will tell everything...

As an aside, in this first version, if someone takes the time to review the code, you will notice that I have not introduced "variables". Until now they were not necessary. Starting with the next version, a system of variables will be implemented that will remain hidden in the game itself, no part of the game interface will show them, but they will be there. Starting with the definition of "Sally" being alive or not, which will affect the development of some conversations and part of the renderings when the two current branches of the game end up meeting. Other variables will affect behavior of some characters towards MC (with conversations and renderings changing depending on variables). And I also have to keep track of the scores, which will also directly affect the development of some things.

Oh, did you notice? I said "when the branches end up meeting"... Not all the detours I have planned will create absolutely new branches. Some will separate for a while and later converge, a few will create truly new, absolutely different paths and that is what will ultimately lead to different endings. In this first detour, with the death of "Sally" I have created a detour that will end with both paths converging on day 2 in the game.

Ok, from now on I will only visit the forum once a day or I will never finish. Greetings, see you.

Reactions: Jimbog

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
NTR will be optional and the option will be totally clear. But this is a competition after all and in certain circumstances preventing NTR may not be optimal. But like I said, I can't reveal details without giving away things that only people playing the game should know.
Thank God I'm waited and reading comments before i want to start or not.
Girls are looking good, Too bad i will not touch NTR and whatever the cuck in the game,
Even if it is avoidable.

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hrm...interesting as the game may end up being, the NTR aspect puts it on very fucking thin ice, so I guess we'll see how it develops.

As for the girls and teams :
We're basically forced into taking Emma and Rachel, unless the MC is a total moron. Emma knows shit, and Rachel has superpowers. Emma is entirely dumpable after she tells the MC what she knows, so assuming she knows that, she'll only trickle out information a little bit at a time to be as annoying as possible for those of us that dislike her and her weird semi-bald hairdo (it's really not rendered well in certain scenes). Rachel is with us until the end unless someone with laser eyes or telekinesis shows up.

That leaves 2 spots.

I can't speak for anyone else's preferences, but I'd have left Sally's corpse on the ground and gone from there if that route was finished. Cassandra is more appealing physically, but neither of them have what you'd call good personalities, and I somehow doubt either of them can make a decent sandwich. Guess we'll see what the other 3 girls are like. I'll assume only the cuck masochists are going to pick Karen.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So is this one of those where our choices and actions determine who lives and dies? Or are there some that are hardcoded to always die/live?

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
ok ... one hour into the game and the first woman is dead ... could be a bit difficult to play through 30 days if there is no woman left after 24 hours :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AllNatural939

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
So is this one of those where our choices and actions determine who lives and dies? Or are there some that are hardcoded to always die/live?
I'm very sorry but you need to understand something first... They are not your choices, they are all MY choices. It's all an illusion, the only thing that can be done is to try to create an effect so good that it seems real. All deaths or non-deaths are planned.
Allowing the death of anyone at any time is impossible, and anyone who promises otherwise is simply lying. Unless it is with a minimum number of characters and this is not the case.
Why is it impossible? Have you seen anything related to multiverses? They are in fashion... Each "random" death opens a new path (because there always needs to be at least two versions of dialogue and renderings, for when the character exists and when it does not exist), within each new path other deaths can occur, which also opens other paths within the new paths that already exist. The ramifications are too many with a high number of characters. It would mean thousands of different images and dialogues.

What I will do on Patreon is give the opportunity to choose one in three contestants for every elimination event.
Different things will happen depending on the chosen character, different renderings, different dialogues, some variables will change value affecting renderings and dialogues after the elimination event... But in the end it is always me who must decide who lives or who dies.
Imagine the chaos if, in addition to the branches that must be created as the game progresses, as a result of MC's decision making, I let any random character die, which logically also opens new paths... In a game where there is a plot, your choices never really determine anything. Everything that is determined or not is the will of the game developer.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
What I will do on Patreon is give the opportunity to choose one in three contestants for every elimination event.
Different things will happen depending on the chosen character, different renderings, different dialogues, some variables will change value affecting renderings and dialogues after the elimination event... But in the end it is always me who must decide who lives or who dies.
Gotcha, well that's too bad. I got poor experiences with patreon votes, so far they've not gone the way I voted heh.

Good luck with the game! :)

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Hehehe, I was checking and I just realized that someone made a Spanish translation of this. I haven't checked the translation, but I can't help but laugh because I actually speak Spanish. I made the game in English because it is necessary to reach a larger audience.
But anyway, thanks to whoever did the translation...
I won't even tell you the problem you're going to have in the next update. Pamela is going to have several dialogues speaking in English and Spanish and her Spanish is not traditional Spanish because she is Chilean and she will speak a lot in Chilean. I'm Chilean and I tell you that even in many other South American countries they don't understand us XD
Anyway, what I will do is put her normal dialogue in Spanish (or Chilean) and then below, the counterpart in English.

AllNatural939

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Mmm, I was reviewing again although there isn't much left to review, and I found out that there is a "review" section and there is already a Troll there....
Yup, I'm talking about you Jaango.
Two things don't make the slightest sense. First of all, it's about being outdated. No matter how much I think about it, I don't see how a render can be outdated. All the renders are from this year, they are all up to date... All the models are Genesis 8, which is the most used today. This Troll also refers to the exaggerated use of AI voice... All the dialogues of "Mother" and Guards were done with AI, and with care to choose voices that felt like such, because Mother IS an AI that speaks directly in the brains of the characters and the Guards are Androids.
In a game of approximately one hour and thirty minutes, there are 11 Guards dialogues with a total of less than one minute added together. Mother has 61 dialogues with a total of 355 seconds, which is less than 6 minutes in total.
If you want to Troll, try doing it with someone else... Thanks.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes