VN - Ren'Py - 30 Days [v0.1a] [AllNatural]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

Interesting concept yeah it's kind of fresh here but it could have been executed in better way. Renders and models are outdated. There is only Little content in this version and only one choice so far. This one also got overly used AI voice. Most of the girls are not interesting so far. Currently game lacks a wow factor. Will wait and see how this one develops and change my rating according to it. At intro of the game thought this gonna be violence and blood. But there is nothing so far.One girl got killed but just simple kill. For now this one's average for me. May be dev could change the title. Cause there's other game with the same name
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

A strong start to a fresh idea. The game looks like it will have multiple impactful choices and consequences, that leads to different paths, different relationships and different scenes. It is certainly a very interesting take on the "hunger games" trope. Looking forward to future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RimmersRods

A very good start to the game with well defined characters and plenty of scope for a story. Having two paths so early in the game might become quite problematic as I have seen many games where the alternative path is either left to wallow or is less fleshed out than the 'main' path. There are some inconsistencies with the competitors' lack of knowledge of the consequences of the 'game' and its set up. I suppose you could argue Squid Game has a similar premise, but the subset of Squid Game competitors seemed to be in a higher level of dire straits then this group who mainly seem relatively well off.

That said, it is a game, has great models and the developer seems to be in it for the long haul. Best of luck.