Warlord333

Oct 9, 2017
lol resolution is not set even alt 10 doesn't fix the fact I can't see the whole screen to set it manually

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
Heyo everyone, I saw this game shared by another user on Alice Awakening thread so decided to create another thread for it as it deserves that.
Played the whole game, honestly yes it's a bit of a long grind but the art is awesome. And it's a finished game. I have no idea how to translate games or make patches and the user provided the game already with the MTL, it cannot translate the UI but if you are patient enough it translates the dialogues (in the funniest way possible as already shared by others earlier)

I'm glad the dev found this thread too, and I really hope this gives them a bigger exposure for their current and future work. We know f95 has brought many sponsors to devs as more people pirated the game.

If anyone manages to make a proper translation patch I'll happily edit the post. Good faps!

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Dayum son, this is a grind. but this grind is special, because you cant read the abilities to buy to make it easier for you...
I can recommend google translate app on your smartphone it does wonders.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
How do i get blowjob scene instead of the feetjob ? When i used the aphodisiac for the first time she gave me blowjob at tv but when i used it afterwards it is only footjob eveytime. Als what is the point of the toilet when the sister kickes you out regardless your stats ?

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I didn't originally plan on releasing an english version because I am japanese and released in japan but seeing the amount of downloads on gofile (never expected it to get so many) for this page made me plan on it. Don't worry about my sales, I make and draw these games for fun. I was drawing on an old screenless tablet and a free drawing program, so those will be improved with the current sales (^_^ゞ

I will officially release the english version on dlsite, and will probably drop a patch file here to turn it in english, but that depends on what my colleague says about leaking our own thing m(_ _)m

Thank you
Hmm, if you japanese I have a question for you - you have law about censoring everywhere, but what about product not for local markets (like outsource for example)?

yayoiimas

Apr 9, 2024
Hello,

This game is made by me, but I cannot say that officially because of dlsite rules. I will release a 100% english version soon. Thank you for playing my game.
Are you the creator of this game!? What a surprise to meet someone who created a game with a name similar to mine. You might not know, but my game's name is 'The Last 30 Days with Loli Princess, RJ01186602' which was just released recently. However, DLsite asked me to remove every instance of the word 'Loli' from the description, which made it really weird... lol.

Jul 9, 2021
I didn't originally plan on releasing an english version because I am japanese and released in japan but seeing the amount of downloads on gofile (never expected it to get so many) for this page made me plan on it. Don't worry about my sales, I make and draw these games for fun. I was drawing on an old screenless tablet and a free drawing program, so those will be improved with the current sales (^_^ゞ

I will officially release the english version on dlsite, and will probably drop a patch file here to turn it in english, but that depends on what my colleague says about leaking our own thing m(_ _)m
What a pal, thank you

absynth3

May 4, 2017
This is an interesting little game. Some people don't have the patience to play and discover things, but it's okay, at least don't bash the game and wait for the English version like the creator said he will do. Just by playing it, I understood that there are 2 tabs of skills, one for getting more options while she sleeps, or getting more love option or lust option. The other tab though, all icons look the same on all 3 rows and I just went with the middle one and got more options of undressing and doing things. But I wish you could do more in the bath with her.

Last edited:

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
Hmm, if you japanese I have a question for you - you have law about censoring everywhere, but what about product not for local markets (like outsource for example)?
I am not a lawyer but I think you can get in trouble whether you release locally or overseas. I follow DLsite's rules as they abide to the law, and they also censor things for you if something isn't censored enough or uncensored.

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
Are you the creator of this game!? What a surprise to meet someone who created a game with a name similar to mine. You might not know, but my game's name is 'The Last 30 Days with Loli Princess, RJ01186602' which was just released recently. However, DLsite asked me to remove every instance of the word 'Loli' from the description, which made it really weird... lol.
It's because of the credit card companies and paypal, that didn't want to support the websites that have more "touchy" genres like guro, loli, incest, rape, etc. PixivFanbox just removed overseas' ability to subscribe but DLsite changed the genres' names to get around it, so loli became Petite, etc.

Reactions: letronix and kjtn77

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
How do i get blowjob scene instead of the feetjob ? When i used the aphodisiac for the first time she gave me blowjob at tv but when i used it afterwards it is only footjob eveytime. Als what is the point of the toilet when the sister kickes you out regardless your stats ?
It's random, you can save scum
(゜_゜)(。_。)(゜_゜)(。_。)
For the toilet, it's because I thought it would be pretty annoying if my sex crazed brother followed me even in the toilet I am sorry if that disappointed you

Reactions: SleepySandyMan99

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
Heyo everyone, I saw this game shared by another user on Alice Awakening thread so decided to create another thread for it as it deserves that.
Played the whole game, honestly yes it's a bit of a long grind but the art is awesome. And it's a finished game. I have no idea how to translate games or make patches and the user provided the game already with the MTL, it cannot translate the UI but if you are patient enough it translates the dialogues (in the funniest way possible as already shared by others earlier)

I'm glad the dev found this thread too, and I really hope this gives them a bigger exposure for their current and future work. We know f95 has brought many sponsors to devs as more people pirated the game.

If anyone manages to make a proper translation patch I'll happily edit the post. Good faps!
Thank you for the compliment

• Red Heart
Reactions: pipboy

impossy

Oct 15, 2017
How do you even use the pills? It wont let me click on them at all

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
I am not a lawyer but I think you can get in trouble whether you release locally or overseas. I follow DLsite's rules as they abide to the law, and they also censor things for you if something isn't censored enough or uncensored.
I thought your censorship only applies to the local markets and if you realise product not for jp-markets - it can be uncensored. :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes