• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
It's random, you can save scum
(゜_゜)(。_。)(゜_゜)(。_。)
For the toilet, it's because I thought it would be pretty annoying if my sex crazed brother followed me even in the toilet I am sorry if that disappointed you
Honestly i get it. Just put in a text or warning so players know theres no scenes in some places so they stop trying to get something there after the first time.

christianmanga

Apr 4, 2020
Pretty rough but not a bad game.
I haven't found any usage for the pickings.
Aphrodisiac is OP.
The moanings are cute which is what Imouto Life is missing the most.
There's no collected pantsu display.
When she's brushing her teeth and you make her orgasm, her ass shakes as usual but the reflection stays still, which is uncanny. At least the reflection moves during sex.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Pretty rough but not a bad game.
I haven't found any usage for the pickings.
Aphrodisiac is OP.
The moanings are cute which is what Imouto Life is missing the most.
There's no collected pantsu display.
When she's brushing her teeth and you make her orgasm, her ass shakes as usual but the reflection stays still, which is uncanny. At least the reflection moves during sex.
Well Imouto life does have moans but only in text with no osund effects.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
It's random, you can save scum
(゜_゜)(。_。)(゜_゜)(。_。)
For the toilet, it's because I thought it would be pretty annoying if my sex crazed brother followed me even in the toilet I am sorry if that disappointed you
That'S fair it just looked like there might be something there so i just wanted to know. Anyway my only grievence with this game is that the red bar is heavely reliant on RNG.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
What are the bugs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There might be more but yeah. Already quite a few to fix already.

Game is relatively nice. Short and sweet. But like at least one other user pointed out with the bathroom, a few missed opportunities:

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
There might be more but yeah. Already quite a few to fix already.

Game is relatively nice. Short and sweet. But like at least one other user pointed out with the bathroom, a few missed opportunities:
Thank you for the list.

Antonium

May 24, 2018
I read the comments and went in expecting it to work somewhat better after running the patchers but one of them said that it wouldn't even work... Someone really needs to clean this up. Also, when you go to eat with her the game freezes...
Has anyone else encountered the meal bug where the game freezes and you can't do anything?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I believe he can't openly admit to ownership because he's afraid dlsite might catch wind of it and ban his account, killing his revenue
You don't need to assume thread ownership just because you have the developer tag. That's why the botmin, 7767 or w/e it's named, took ownership of a bunch of game threads after the latest itch and patreon crackdowns. Gives deniability to the devs about their involvement.
Besides even if Towel does take ownership that just because you have thread ownership doesn't give you the right to restrict what's posted on it. Devs have had thread ownership revoked over trying to delete leaks before.

TowelBath

May 5, 2024
I believe he can't openly admit to ownership because he's afraid dlsite might catch wind of it and ban his account, killing his revenue
Basically, what I released on DLsite are "DLsite Exclusives" (get promoted more by DLsite) but I can't sell it elsewhere. Which is why I wouldn't want to own this thread in any way. I can always say that "TowelBath" is just a random person with a mental illness and not me for the comments I've been doing

Pavel2102

Jun 11, 2022
Are you the creator of this game!? What a surprise to meet someone who created a game with a name similar to mine. You might not know, but my game's name is 'The Last 30 Days with Loli Princess, RJ01186602' which was just released recently. However, DLsite asked me to remove every instance of the word 'Loli' from the description, which made it really weird... lol.
bro got mogged by this game

Speedle40k

Mar 4, 2018
This things bugged for ultra wide monitors, no save button or proper HUD. Can't see affection or money either.

Also game wont progress when at the dining table.

Reactions: mgear and dinopara
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes