3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
It had better show how sorry Gwen is and try to win Mike back. Don't make Mike to accept Gwen so easily especially she has already started a new relationship and seem to move on.
she doesn't have to win him back, he is still very much in love with her.

she will have to rediscover in her self that she still loves him, but some things will have to happen before she does that...

it will be a good read...

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Great update BadMustard! Looking forward to the next chapter.

By the way, anyone know how to enable rollback? I tried with UnRen and it didn't work :confused:
rollback is NOT disabled you should be able to.. "pg up" on the keyboard or the scroll wheel on your mouse (if it has one)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just so EVERYBODY is aware, the MC and Gwen break up (for reasons)
They both get a new girl and boy friend. They are not doing this to make anybody jealous.
There is sex involved with these others...
They do finally get back together (for reasons)

If this bothers you, then this VN might NOT be for you.
That is all I have to say on that.
Ah. Good luck with your game. Im out.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
It had better show how sorry Gwen is and try to win Mike back. Don't make Mike to accept Gwen so easily especially she has already started a new relationship and seem to move on.
Also, if there any planned sex scene for Gwen or Mike fucking others in future chapter 4,5,6? I really don't want to see Gwen or Mike having sex with other people again. At least don't show the scene but just blurred dialogue.
Hahah if the story is making us angry the medium did his job right?

I do understand you suggestion having a variable just skiping the scene would solve this part.
But as this story stands is a kinetic one.

Now that Mike returned, her feelings are stirred would make sense if she Dodged any intimacy with generic guy. Before Mike was out of reach.
And him having a fling would create jealously from Gwen as a very strong motivator...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I hate to satisfy the desire for popcorn, but honestly, I'm really tired of this kind of legalistic wrangling to make something "technically not NTR" but still intended to provoke jealousy. That's why the tag is defined the way it is. The "netorare" tag here on F95 includes many things that are technically negorare, but it also includes a lot of things that aren't technically netorare. It's also why we can never count on the absence of the tag to actually mean anything. I shouldn't have to keep repeating this, since anyone who reads the tag definitions can see it for themselves:

If the character is a romantic interest, and they are (romantically or sexually) involved with someone other than the MC with the designed narrative intent to cause jealousy, it qualifies for the tag. Period. It doesn't matter if it doesn't meet the technical definition of the word "netorare". If a person has a problem with that, they should take it up with staff who make and maintain the tag definitions, not people who don't want to see other dudes' dicks in their LIs to try to make them jealous (whether technically in a relationship or not).

As for this game specifically, while I enjoy BadMustard's other game, the comment about "it's not NTR if they have broken up they do get back together" makes me extremely wary of exactly this kind of attempted legalistic sidestep, and it makes me suspect that, even if it may not NTR by the word's definition, the story could very well match the definition of the F95 tag I posted above. So, definitely not playing this one until it's done or we find out for certain if I'm right.
Yea, I'm sick of devs adding this stuff halfway through a games development. I was just finished with the first part of the game and now have zero desire to finish it and will just remove it. I dont play these games to watch LIs bang other people, I dont care if its part of the story, they break up so its "technically" not NTR or whatever. That shit is annoying and not worth my time.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
she doesn't have to win him back, he is still very much in love with her.

she will have to rediscover in her self that she still loves him, but some things will have to happen before she does that...

it will be a good read...
True, but our boy got burned once.
I do wish we had some lower hanging thoughts, they are too perfect sometimes. anyway.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yea, I'm sick of devs adding this stuff halfway through a games development. I was just finished with the first part of the game and now have zero desire to finish it and will just remove it. I dont play these games to watch LIs bang other people, I dont care if its part of the story, they break up so its "technically" not NTR or whatever. That shit is annoying and not worth my time.
I mean. she did have her first time and loved Mike like no other person, and their flings are a cope to move foward.

Makes sense plot wise, or the story could have ended at proposal.
You could play till that point and unstall if you dont want to feel anything. I do find this dual pov very interessing, and i do want to read how the fuck Gwen is going to act and interact with Mike, she lost her brother and her lover in one day. That sucks.

is okay to like incest, but if you cant love the person without physical intimacy maybe was just lust.
cuz im sure Mike is going to forgive Gwen, but if he accept her as a woman again is another story.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So is there NTR before reconnect between MC and FMC?
Imo yes, but this one of a devs ways to technically not have NTR while still having NTR. MC and FMC break up and the girl goes off and fucks another dude. Technically they are not together anymore but still have to watch her have sex somewhere else.

Imo it was a shitty way to take the game, and a cliche one at that.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I mean. she did have her first time and loved Mike like no other person, and their flings are a cope to move foward.

Makes sense plot wise, or the story could have ended at proposal.
You could play till that point and unstall if you dont want to feel anything. I do find this dual pov very interessing, and i do want to read how the fuck Gwen is going to act and interact with Mike, she lost her brother and her lover in one day. That sucks.

is okay to like incest, but if you cant love the person without physical intimacy maybe was just lust.
cuz im sure Mike is going to forgive Gwen, but if he accept her as a woman again is another story.
I mean, there are a million ways to have conflict in a story without resorting to cliche oh no we have to break up. Even IF they break up there are a thousand ways to show a couple handling conflict without showing the characters fucking other people.

The dev knew what would happen when you add NTR type shit into games that are already in development and still chose to do it. Its shit and makes me care absolutely zero for the characters and the first part of the games story now if it all gets thrown away so easily.

jufot

May 15, 2021
For a guy who thinks the game isn't worth his time, you sure talk a lot. You should ask for a refund.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I mean, there are a million ways to have conflict in a story without resorting to cliche oh no we have to break up. Even IF they break up there are a thousand ways to show a couple handling conflict without showing the characters fucking other people.

The dev knew what would happen when you add NTR type shit into games that are already in development and still chose to do it. Its shit and makes me care absolutely zero for the characters and the first part of the games story now if it all gets thrown away so easily.
let me dazzle you with bs with a different perspective:
Their relationship was so intimate and raw that the rest is... afterthought.

I dont really care much that she fucked another person, is sad really. She allowed her lover to leave thinking he was rejected.
And that, i cant forgive her yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
let me dazzle you with bs with a different perspective:
Their relationship was so intimate and raw that the rest is... afterthought.

I dont really care much that she fucked another person, is sad really. She allowed her lover to leave thinking he was rejected.
And that, i cant forgive her yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My spice take is if I were ever in the position of proposing to someone and they not only turned me down, but broke up with me they would never hear from me again. There is absolutely nothing that could be said that could repair that relationship enough to get back to the point of trusting them.

For a guy who thinks the game isn't worth his time, you sure talk a lot. You should ask for a refund.
Because I did like this game for the first two updates, and now the most recent one is garbage.

Reactions: johnmnf692

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

only the images are in development, the story is completely written as it was before I started making images for it.

I have my cup o tears so I'm happy
NTR tears.jpg
spicy!

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
My spice take is if I were ever in the position of proposing to someone and they not only turned me down, but broke up with me they would never hear from me again. There is absolutely nothing that could be said that could repair that relationship enough to get back to the point of trusting them.

Because I did like this game for the first two updates, and now the most recent one is garbage.
Sure but get this:
to NTR work, just as a exemple okay.
A cheating opportunity need to bring some insecurity from the reader to feel like NTR
as I did try to explain: By playing with the reader emotions, And normally this tropes are.
By inserting a stronger and fitter Person, or with a bigger dick. Are you following.

This story made clear that Gwen and Mike are very attracted, and in Gwen case almost unhealthy ways.

You can call this NTR and feel the bitter taste by reading this chapter. But
as i did finish. There is no competition in Gwen affections with this boring dude. She loves Mike.
So did it matter? No. If Mike place in her heart was challenged then was not love.

I did try to rewrite this bit, My english is a little rusty. sorry.

god i felt gay typing this up

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sure but get this:
to NTR work, just as a exemple okay.

The cheating opportunity need to in a way surpass the current partner, More fit, bigger dong, Stamina, being a total sex addict and so on, I cant envision the Trope NTR when is clear that both protagonists are attracted, and moreso Gwen almost unhealthy love to Mike. Sure you can scream NTR. and yeah can taste bitter in your mouth.
but in the end of the day, there is no competition for Mike, if it was. Then it never mattered as it was just not love.
I honestly dont understand what you are trying to say.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Somtimes it is not about a normal NTR argument, but such plot twist of the only love interest(plus MC is her first and only love which she claims) fucking other than MC in a fucking incest romantic kinetic novel game. It totally destroy the romance build up in the first 2 chapters to the players that hope to have a very pure,sweet,romantic sibling love story. If you say the story is created before you made this game that you don't want to change it, it is fine. But please put a big fucking NTR warning in the front page so you won't hear any more complains from the players who seek for a true romantic story. I really like the story at first that why I spent my fucking time to comment, Dev, I wish you the best in your other game.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Somtimes it is not about a normal NTR argument, but such plot twist of the only love interest(plus MC is her first and only love which she claims) fucking other than MC in a fucking incest romantic kinetic novel game. It totally destroy the romance build up in the first 2 chapters to the players that hope to have a very pure,sweet,romantic sibling love story. If you say the story is created before you made this game that you don't want to change it, it is fine. But please put a big fucking NTR warning in the front page so you won't hear any more complains from the players who seek for a true romantic story. I really like the story at first that why I spent my fucking time to comment, Dev, I wish you the best in your other game.
This naivety about perfect puppy love could be enforced in a traditonal relationship, as this story is being told. we are way past that, this is a toxic relationship in a way, so the rules should be different.

I do dig incest stories not gonna lie, played lots of them and my beef with some is this farse about perfection, no drama, not even trying to have another relationship. Really?

Because you can assume it could have some kind of power play or corruption involved, If both parties had another experience and still want to romance it feels organic to my rational brain. So im giving a lot of leeway because they are related, if not as the other anon mentioned, Never look back and forget Gwen. But she is not anyone.
She is his baby sister.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This naivety about perfect puppy love could be enforced in a traditonal relationship, as this story is being told. we are way past that, this is a toxic relationship in a way, so the rules should be different.

I do dig incest stories not gonna lie, played lots of them and my beef with some is this farse about perfection, no drama, not even trying to have another relationship. Really?

Because you can assume it could have some kind of power play or corruption involved, If both parties had another experience and still want to romance it feels organic to my rational brain. So im giving a lot of leeway because they are related, if not as the other anon mentioned, Never look back and forget Gwen. But she is not anyone.
She is his baby sister.
The fact that its an incest story already makes it non traditional. The first two chapters were completely built up as a puppy dog love story of feel good moments with a brother supporting his sister when she was going through tough times. The dev throwing in a cliche'd NTR plot randomly isnt just a toxic relationship, its wanting to force some shitty drama into a story that was perfectly fine without it.

Do you think real romances break up, fuck other people then get back together? No in the real world when you break up with someone and they fuck someone else you move on and cut them out of your life. This is just some shitty NTR drama forced into a story because the dev didnt know how to create tension or make an engaging story without some sudden shock.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes