Unreal Engine 28 Babes Later [Early Access] [Lemonhaze Studio]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
has anyone found where the save games are stored for this?
C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Local\Z28GirlLater\Saved\SaveGames

if anyone is willing to share theirs i dont feel like grinding through this game to get all the girls.

Last edited:

Catkong80

Jan 18, 2018
Managed to stomach all the levels for all the (5) girls so far, I see this game getting abandoned tbh. its just different (asset swapped) girls in 3 poses and for some reason the eyes disappear during sex so that's fun. The voice acting is worse than AI. The game uses 7 save files for different things like bunker and inventory, so I'm not even sure if this is the right save to post. I cant tell what's worse the gunplay or the optimization. Also loading a mag into the revolver made me flaccid.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Managed to stomach all the levels for all the (5) girls so far, I see this game getting abandoned tbh. its just different (asset swapped) girls in 3 poses and for some reason the eyes disappear during sex so that's fun. The voice acting is worse than AI. The game uses 7 save files for different things like bunker and inventory, so I'm not even sure if this is the right save to post. I cant tell what's worse the gunplay or the optimization. Also loading a mag into the revolver made me flaccid.
Better upload all files, Since that file you posted doesn't work, I just get new game.

Last edited:

azab9989

Mar 14, 2020
View attachment 3250204

Overview:
Play as a determined survivor navigating a zombie-infested world to rescue your 28 girlfriends. Armed with love and an arsenal of weapons, you must battle hordes of the undead. Will your love conquer the apocalypse?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-10
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Lemonhaze Studio
Censored: No
Version: Early Access
Language: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

so downloaded and checked the exe in virus total and it appears to be malicious

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes