Unreal Engine 28 Babes Later [Early Access] [Lemonhaze Studio]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

taechi

Oct 14, 2018
It was okay at first, but as the stages changed, the way I held the gun became weird and I couldn't attack.

Last edited:

4lewds

Dec 20, 2022
10gb@EA your assets are probably too large lowering texture sets on things that can be lowered to 512 or 2k will help and probably this google "How to reduce package size in Unreal Engine" when you cook will save so much space. From the pictures the daztounreal materials looking little uncanny valley but since its EA mehaps it will change. Everyone is staring at me with dead eyes, the morph targets if your exporting them through daz or if your making morph targets / blend shapes in blender i suggest promo art with different expressions.

Combat actually looks like the best part. I always like UE projects so I'll track this, keep on plugging away. Good luck.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
28BabesLater-EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So I must be stupid.... I got the gun, do I shoot the lock or where do I go? I shot the lock twice and nothing happened. I tried jumping over stuff and that didn't work. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I am doing wrong?

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
28BabesLater-EA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
looks like torrent is stalled

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
literally just in time for the announcement of the sequel to 28 days later: 28 years later.

I shit you not. well played
I've always wondered why they never made 28 years later... If it really is happening, i'm very happy.

The 28 franchise (as i personally call it) is pretty good - they're the closest to a Left 4 Dead movie series we'll probably ever have

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
So I must be stupid.... I got the gun, do I shoot the lock or where do I go? I shot the lock twice and nothing happened. I tried jumping over stuff and that didn't work. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I am doing wrong?
lock have ridiculous amount of hp ~5

Game is bugged af, but it is still in better condition than the day before :LUL:

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes