5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
It's hilarious that this dude has enough funds to pay SilkyMilks thousands of dollars in VA'ing but used a clear AI voice for the narration lol. Might as well have just asked her to narrate that part if you were going to pay her anyway.

Kircorist

Mar 26, 2020
It's hilarious that this dude has enough funds to pay SilkyMilks thousands of dollars in VA'ing but used a clear AI voice for the narration lol. Might as well have just asked her to narrate that part if you were going to pay her anyway.
Yep, PayPal made an exclusion for 26Reg despite sanctions, just to let him pay for moans

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
Yep, PayPal made an exclusion for 26Reg despite sanctions, just to let him pay for moans
I am Russian, thousands of sanctions have been imposed on my country, I cannot send a cent to another country, I cannot buy a subscription for the program I need, I cannot buy a 3d model.I use old sounds from old projects.I did this movie for about a week and didn't pay much attention to it because it would take a lot of time that is needed for PW.So please understand me in this situation and don't cry too much...

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
I am Russian, thousands of sanctions have been imposed on my country, I cannot send a cent to another country, I cannot buy a subscription for the program I need, I cannot buy a 3d model.I use old sounds from old projects.I did this movie for about a week and didn't pay much attention to it because it would take a lot of time that is needed for PW.So please understand me in this situation and don't cry too much...
Whatever else I may say about your work in this thread know that I do genuinely sympathise with you in the current global situation and how it has affected you and your ability to do your work. So many of us (myself included) are inadvertent casualties in situations we have no control over...or have any stake in. Just do the best you can in the circumstances. Life goes on.

Kircorist

Mar 26, 2020
I was literally mocking that guy's stupidity, relax bruh
And yea, I immediately recognized these sounds from Helena project, so I know the drill.

TipoMakkalanen

Nov 1, 2018
Definitely not his best work. Too bad - the model and setting are great
That's what's frustrating with half of 26's work, the background make us want but turns into a flop. I already said he do (or did) better and nastier shit with his short movies (>1min). Cause aside the titjob, it's boring and almost sweet. This model of sayuri is so amazing, we need to see her broke in half by some huge monster !

However there's no need to bully him about the voices/sound. Always said it's a waste of time to dub his work, besides actresses are really bad

Searcher55

Dec 8, 2022
Absolutely, the Sayuri model is excellent, the setting great, but the "customer" and positions are underwhelming. This one has so much potential for a big video/series. Start with the last guy/monster (he looks cool), make him a bit bigger and after a while the bar gets crowded and different "orders" come in (just an idear and i know, it is hard and time consuming to do such animations/videos).

On the other hand, i think it`s crazy that such a video could be done aside of the main project of PERFECT WEAPON and still has this quality. Hats off to 26RegionSFM !

Last edited:

26RegionSFM

Jun 21, 2021
That's what's frustrating with half of 26's work, the background make us want but turns into a flop. I already said he do (or did) better and nastier shit with his short movies (>1min). Cause aside the titjob, it's boring and almost sweet. This model of sayuri is so amazing, we need to see her broke in half by some huge monster !

However there's no need to bully him about the voices/sound. Always said it's a waste of time to dub his work, besides actresses are really bad
this film was originally conceived this way, I wanted to make it "light" and humorously short.I didn't want to add any violent elements, etc. The film was created spontaneously now and the ideas about it appeared a long time ago.I didn't want to make some kind of masterpiece that everyone would love.I didn't want Sayuri to be torn apart by someone.So I'll repeat what I said before, "your expectations are your problems."

Jul 3, 2021
h265 seems to downgrade the quality so I've tried out compression using h264. Almost lossless quality and less size, nevertheless.
FFMPEG command:
Code:
ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -c:v libx264 -crf 13 -c:a copy out.mp4
Link: Pixeldrain
Comparison:
View attachment 3582143 View attachment 3582144 View attachment 3582145
The x265 video seems to be only encoded at around 1000 kb/s, that's where the majority of the quality loss is coming from. I see that the "-crf" command wasn't used in the x265 encode, though I'm pretty sure ffmpeg has a default value of 23 for x264 and 28 for x265 when not specified.

Southn1k

Dec 28, 2023
You will come to me if I make a hard video as you like, but others may not like it and they will leave, so trying to do something that everyone will love is impossible...
Не расстраивайся,всем не угодишь,делай то,что нравится. А те кто хочет пожестче пусть к vgamesry идут и смотрят тот звездец

Reactions: victor7620

xDivan

May 3, 2021
Да я не расстраиваюсь,я уже привык к критике.Спасибо)
Hey dude, glad to see you engaging with the community. I am pretty sure this question was asked before, but I have not found it in your discord - have you considered relocating from Russia? You are working 100% remotely and have a steady income in USD

У тебя уже есть репутация и фан-база, мне кажется это было бы весьма логичным шагом, особенно в свете того что гайки закручиваются едва ли не каждый день

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes