5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Despite those two fat grotesque whales moaning about how Eve doesn't look realistic I'd say the opposite and that she's more normal looking than a lot of video games females. Many keep saying she's got an 'ample bosom' as if they've never seen
anyone like Milena Velba or Chloe Vevrier.
shout outs to the mature women with massive yonkers. ps - tanya song over both of them (y)

anyway its hard to believe any retards (mostly ugly women and soymen) have the argument she isn't realistic when she's the result of a full body scan of some korean model :unsure:. she doesnt have a ridiculous ass or large tits its only because her "armor" is a skin-tight suit as opposed to some bullshit "space-armor" like what femshep wears that its even an issue. I don't think she rly fits his content but whatever, can always just give em a big ass and chest like everyone else.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
sayuri needs to work on her titfuck technique cos that was laughable.
with the lack of voiced dialogue its kinda hard to unhear that quietness the longer it goes on.

Mandj120

Apr 17, 2022
Agreed ... but these days that's small compared to a lot of the 4K, and now 8K releases. Fire up you hard-drives, friends!
what!? that lot!? no way jose, believe me! I don't like the video 4K! only I like 1080P! that only low memory video that why! think back of these video was like 1.8GB, but now more like 3.2GB? OMG :FacePalm:

Reactions: victor7620

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Kinda baffled how Paradise has one full minute of kissing but he completely skipped animating tongues and just glued their mouths together like SFM beginners do. It looks really lazy considering 26 is the undisputed king of gross monster x girl kissing animations.

I mean I get that it's just meant to be a quick snack for his subscribers while he keeps finishing PW. I just hope he fully focuses on PW now because some of those trailers were actually promising :coffee:

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Kinda baffled how Paradise has one full minute of kissing but he completely skipped animating tongues and just glued their mouths together like SFM beginners do. It looks really lazy considering 26 is the undisputed king of gross monster x girl kissing animations.

I mean I get that it's just meant to be a quick snack for his subscribers while he keeps finishing PW. I just hope he fully focuses on PW now because some of those trailers were actually promising :coffee:
+ holes appearing in the dick during the handjob
+ the tits detaching during the doggy scene
Definitely not his best work. Too bad - the model and setting are great

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes