5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

rjlee

Jul 19, 2021
Tina Vs Prawler [26RegionSFM]
View attachment 3380231

Workupload

Pixeldrain

26Regions expanding his tools again, look at the storm effects outside and i feel like he's experimenting with lighting.

I remember reading that SFM's biggest weaknesses are lighting and skin textures (other programs used by artists like Nagoo, Jackerman, NoxSmoking allow for amazing lighting/skin textures).

Whatever the case, he is the only well known, reliable, and productive long movie maker in the business. Would be awesome to see him have one of his best models (Tina, Samus, Ivy) in a long movie where the model is fucked for 24 hours straight and we see the lighting change throughout the scene through a window, preferably with a really picturesque view of a Coruscant cityscape.

Magumo

Jul 29, 2023
26Regions expanding his tools again, look at the storm effects outside and i feel like he's experimenting with lighting.

I remember reading that SFM's biggest weaknesses are lighting and skin textures (other programs used by artists like Nagoo, Jackerman, NoxSmoking allow for amazing lighting/skin textures).

Whatever the case, he is the only well known, reliable, and productive long movie maker in the business. Would be awesome to see him have one of his best models (Tina, Samus, Ivy) in a long movie where the model is fucked for 24 hours straight and we see the lighting change throughout the scene through a window, preferably with a really picturesque view of a Coruscant cityscape.
In the ass. 24 hours of them being fucked in the ass. Lol Ya know like how Lord Aardvark hinted at with the Gaige video he made with her and her sex robot.

vergils513

Jan 4, 2022
I meaned its like he's just doing his job devotionless, put random models in random sex scenes, especially in his longer movies. Tho his short clips are still good and some are really on point, in a creative meaning.

Can't agree more for the 2nd part, I was so disappointed. But I like more SAUP9, a true masterpiece, especially the predalien scene. Both SAUP3 remakes too. Btw after SAUP9 he wrote in his patreon he would let down the tenth episode because he lost the flame and got no ideas. Bottom line is SAUPX sucks
I have to disagree with that. I think SAUPX is pretty good.

Reactions: andresblinky

Vasyok

Jun 5, 2018
Hi! Where I can find archives with this vids?
26RegionSFM_-_Samus_and_Unknown_Planet_X other costume

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
looks like samus getting knotted by a werewolf or some alien not using a horse dong.. could be like one of 100+ one min loops.
wait a min, where does this screenshot come from if you don't know the source?

DrCum

Apr 13, 2022
Does anyone has the Helena the Alien Carrier video in high quality? The link from the thread is only 400mb

Mar 5, 2019
I mean, you have to consider what could be possible. Loli/shota, graphic depictions of violence, scat, vore, gore, snuff. You know, the abhorrent stuff.
By that measure, adding 1-100 dicks isn't much.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes