5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

_dudu_

Nov 2, 2021
he used to have better and nastier ideas back in the days. Now it's look like just an overstatement of sex with random 3D models
I'm curious about what exactly do you mean by "better", "nastier" and "back in the days". Not sure what overstatement of sex means (maybe because English isn't my mother tongue).

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I think Full Moon 2 was his one of the best movie so far. The way honoka enjoy the demons....man o man it was crazy.
Main Componentis is his best work for me, a part 3 where she eagerly deepthroat him and where she be the initiator of every fuck scene and where she asks him to fuck her harder and deeper.. man o man.

Fordman83

Nov 21, 2022
I hope for a Jill and Claire double team video. Imagine both working together to "defeat" mr x or nemesis. Course it won't be that easy. Cue the hot sex action as uh friends of mr x or nemesis join in.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
I think Full Moon 2 was his one of the best movie so far. The way honoka enjoy the demons....man o man it was crazy.
the first part of Full Moon 2 was amazing especially the part when the red demon got mocked that's really hot (LoL), but sadly i'm not fond of the monster choice in the second part

Reactions: kiyiya

TipoMakkalanen

Nov 1, 2018
I'm curious about what exactly do you mean by "better", "nastier" and "back in the days". Not sure what overstatement of sex means (maybe because English isn't my mother tongue).
I meaned its like he's just doing his job devotionless, put random models in random sex scenes, especially in his longer movies. Tho his short clips are still good and some are really on point, in a creative meaning.

the first part of Full Moon 2 was amazing especially the part when the red demon got mocked that's really hot (LoL), but sadly i'm not fond of the monster choice in the second part
Can't agree more for the 2nd part, I was so disappointed. But I like more SAUP9, a true masterpiece, especially the predalien scene. Both SAUP3 remakes too. Btw after SAUP9 he wrote in his patreon he would let down the tenth episode because he lost the flame and got no ideas. Bottom line is SAUPX sucks

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Can you please give an example, like movie/part of it and how it would be better/fixed?
I would say the penetrations and the cum in general, I like his jobs a lot, but those are not perfect. I understand SFM have some limitations but I have seens another animators that polish SMF scenes a little bit more.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes