VN Ren'Py Abandoned 2069 [v0.1.2] [Kamikoni Arts]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rochin

Oct 3, 2017
Art is great, ambience is interesting, characters look appealing, even the menus look good. This would be perfect as an unity adventure game. but it worked really well on renpy too.

trahtibidoh

Jan 21, 2022
Wow! It's awesome, looks amazing, cool story
Good luck guys! Hope you all make it and your game would be dopest
Emotions on high level for real

Reactions: Kamikoni Arts

theworstpvper

Dec 12, 2017
Otherwise, not all bad. Though my usual pet peeve, don't like forced relations. Was fine up until that moment with Chiru. Just don't like when that stuff is forced on you without choice. But besides that, it was pretty good.
Mind elaborating on what the issue was? The tags seem pretty safe so far so is it just not being given a choice to turn whoever that is down? I don't care about spoilers just tryna avoid stuff I don't like.

Kamikoni Arts

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
The artwork is fantastic. Brings back some old school Heavy Metal vibes. Translation is a bit off, but everything was still understandable, but there is stuff that isn't translated at all (like some of the dialogue, so I have no idea what was said).

Just a heads up to everyone else, there is Analytics. Can be switched off though in settings.

There is no save or load though. You can't manually save and you can't manually load. Guess it auto saves if you exit to the main menu, and then you can click continue to reload the auto save. Rollback is disabled as well. Can't name the MC either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, not all bad. Though my usual pet peeve, don't like forced relations. Was fine up until that moment with Chiru. Just don't like when that stuff is forced on you without choice. But besides that, it was pretty good. Decent story with interesting characters and really great artwork. Just not for me for reasons above is all. But still wish you the best with your project and thanks! ;)
We corrected the localization and removed the error (waiting for new links to be added). Thank you very much for your feedback and letting us know. Something about analytics. It is reported at the start of the game and can be disabled. Regarding saves, we are still considering this moment. There are positives and negatives to different options.
Since this is the first episode, we made a specially forced scene to show our product. In the future, we plan to always give a choice ;)

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Mind elaborating on what the issue was? The tags seem pretty safe so far so is it just not being given a choice to turn whoever that is down? I don't care about spoilers just tryna avoid stuff I don't like.
Not an issue with the game itself, just a personal issue of mine is all. But you're not given a choice to turn down the sex. The sex is forced on you with a random stranger you just met at a bar.

We corrected the localization and removed the error (waiting for new links to be added). Thank you very much for your feedback and letting us know. Something about analytics. It is reported at the start of the game and can be disabled. Regarding saves, we are still considering this moment. There are positives and negatives to different options.
Since this is the first episode, we made a specially forced scene to show our product. In the future, we plan to always give a choice ;)
No worries on the translation. Like I mentioned, it was still understandable. It is just some parts are not translated at all, that was the big concern (like the messages from Lilli, and the end scene).

If you're going to have multiple paths that require multiple playthroughs, then turning on the save/load feature would be a good idea. Cause as it is currently, you can only have one auto save. This isn't good, seeing as you have Light and Dark paths, people will want to play both paths but can't since they are limited to only one auto save. This means people will only see half, if not less, of the content you create because you are limiting their ability to create multiple saves for different paths.

As for the forced sex scene, that's just a personal peeve of mine is all. I get you want to show your product, but for me personally, don't force it. I'll see the work you put into a sex scene at a later update when I make the choice of who I want to actually have sex with. But forcing sex on me just because you want me to see the work you put into it, is not really my cup of tea sorry. Doesn't mean you have to change it, it's just a personal thing of mine. Don't like forced sex is all.

But otherwise, your game is really good from what I played of it. It has a lot of promise, so still wish ya the best of luck with it! ;)

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
What do the devs mean by this?
• Episodic game model. Our game is like a TV series! Only you decide the outcome of each series!
Do the players choose the outcome of each episode? My experiences with games where the players have full power over choices are not that great, everyone wants something different and it ends up hurting the game's reputation

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes