VN Ren'Py Abandoned 2069 [v0.1.2] [Kamikoni Arts]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kamikoni Arts

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Hello everybody!
We apologize for being gone all summer.
We are back and will release a small update soon with the fixes you asked for + visual updates and extended versions of some scenes :)

We are also working on the second episode. Here we will share about the progress of development.

While we are working slowly, but your support gives us motivation to do it faster!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kamikoni Arts

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
I am reading that there are two paths. Dark and Light.

Does this mean that in the Light Path we will be able to have romances instead of something aimed at corruption or being a pervy creep?

I think it's already been made clear, but the art is fantastic. I'd just like to know if that's possible to have genuine romances and love oriented things.
Not really :)

"Light" and "Dark" will affect the character's character. The more Light, the kinder the character becomes, his actions are fair. The Darker the character, the more he breaks the law and gets into crime.

Last edited:

saintguardian

Aug 13, 2019
Any news on an Android port? I saw someone say about 6 months ago of an unofficial Android port but didn't see a link yet.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So can't save. Can't back up if I miss a piece of dialog. Sorry. Interesting premiss but the actual implementation doesn't work for me. - Good luck with your game.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Guessing this is a "6 month no update" auto abandon we're dealing with? Anyone heard anything else?

Kamikoni Arts

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
Dear readers,

I want to express my deep gratitude to all of you for your support and interest in our project. I would like to share some circumstances that are currently affecting its development.

At present, part of our team has relocated to different countries, and each of us is actively working within our respective specialties. We have invested a great deal of time and effort into our project with great enthusiasm. We have enough material to create at least two or maybe even three new episodes, and the storyline concept has been fully developed.

However, we have encountered difficulties in finding a sponsor who can help us advance the project. We need financial support to continue its development, as the slow progress through Patreon is currently not sufficient. We believe that the game must be executed with quality, as it is the only way for it to fully realize its potential.

Regrettably, I must accept the fact that due to ordinary life circumstances, we are unable to continue the progress of our creative endeavor at this time. Nevertheless, I remain hopeful that in the future, I will have the opportunity to provide financial support for the team's work and resume the game.

I want to express my immense gratitude to all of you for your understanding and support. Your comments and feedback on our project are always valuable to us. We hope for the best and will strive to achieve success together with you.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes