MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
stuffnstuff0 I've been playing your game a little bit (only got to day 3), but I like what I see so far. I specially likes that the girls aren't just horny willing sluts, and that they actually shows they hate sex with you, when their love/hate stat is too low. The only thing that annoys me a little bit, is that when you inspect the girls they are willing sluts no matter their love/hate stats.

I might have other pointers when I've played some more, but so far I generally like what I see, and I hope you will keep the direction, and not cave in like other dev's when people starts complaining about fetishes they don't like. Please make the game you like, and ignore those who want something else, incl. me. ;)

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
stuffnstuff0 I've been playing your game a little bit (only got to day 3), but I like what I see so far. I specially likes that the girls aren't just horny willing sluts, and that they actually shows they hate sex with you, when their love/hate stat is too low. The only thing that annoys me a little bit, is that when you inspect the girls they are willing sluts no matter their love/hate stats.

I might have other pointers when I've played some more, but so far I generally like what I see, and I hope you will keep the direction, and not cave in like other dev's when people starts complaining about fetishes they don't like. Please make the game you like, and ignore those who want something else, incl. me. ;)
Hi, thanks for the kind words. :) I do intend to integrate the Love/Hate into the whole game which will change scenes based on those statistics, but right now I want to build outwards and get the basics of everything in place with rooms and buildings and then build upwards and make things more dynamic and content rich and build a sense of progression with story and things which unlock at certain thresholds, based on money, reputation, days passed, Love/Hate etc.

Reactions: MEDO. XX

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
things which unlock at certain thresholds, based on money, reputation, days passed, Love/Hate etc.
Be VERY careful with this last part. There is a BIG risk your game will end up as a grind game if you put too much focus on events etc. based on stats.

Stats are fine as long as it just takes 1 fuck to either lower or raise the love/hate stat enough to flip whether sex is consensual or non consensual.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Be VERY careful with this last part. There is a BIG risk your game will end up as a grind game if you put too much focus on events etc. based on stats.

Stats are fine as long as it just takes 1 fuck to either lower or raise the love/hate stat enough to flip whether sex is consensual or non consensual.
I am always listening to feedback if players think something is imbalanced. For Love/Hate there is the Spa/Confinement to quickly change the stats if they go too far in a direction, they will be available for purchase in the next release. Or available right now in the early access build. :)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
I am always listening to feedback if players think something is imbalanced. For Love/Hate there is the Spa/Confinement to quickly change the stats if they go too far in a direction, they will be available for purchase in the next release. Or available right now in the early access build. :)
So far, I think you have done good work. I hope you will continue building the game the way you like it, and will ignore people that complains about the stuff they don't like etc.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
ok Gun skill Shooting Range is really bull crap shit atm to gain 1 "ONE"!!!!!! Point u need a PERFECT score WTF have u tried to play that lil shooting game urself sometimes ???? anyoing as hell ....u really need to adjust the times for the targets so people can really target AND shoot not hoover over the target and it switched to a new one ...
then maybe for perfect score get 5 points and scale down 80% 4 point ,60% 3 point,40% 2 point,20% 1 point so even really bad shooter player like myself as a old gaming nerd have a bit of a chance to lvl gun skill without to use save editing

more Slaves and Quarters AND a Slavemarket when u really want to simulate free citys here u will need leaders for evry facility
more random events like in free citys helping a milkshop ,giving a old gal some time in Spa,freeing a misstreated slave and take it for urself
will you use most of the fetishes from free citys ?

PS: maybe let your main slaves have more personalitys like one likes it rough so she gets off on roughplay where others get hate she gets off but you have to discover it first like in free citys when u train your slaves to fix/soften Flaws in to Quirks was fun to get a report where they have impact ....
will u let the player let have there freedom what they do with the city like in the Orginal whaen u have the freedom to play as degrading asshole or loving Breeder or whatever they had as leading model for the city ?????

so just some 5 cents from

keep up the good work and good luck hope we get soon more updates

Last edited:

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
ok Gun skill Shooting Range is really bull crap shit atm to gain 1 "ONE"!!!!!! Point u need a PERFECT score WTF have u tried to play that lil shooting game urself sometimes ???? anyoing as hell ....u really need to adjust the times for the targets so people can really target AND shoot not hoover over the target and it switched to a new one ...
then maybe for perfect score get 5 points and scale down 80% 4 point ,60% 3 point,40% 2 point,20% 1 point so even really bad shooter player like myself as a old gaming nerd have a bit of a chance to lvl gun skill without to use save editing
No need to edit the save just use the cheatcode 'bull3tt1m3' on the laptop, the '</>' icon. 1 second between shots is fine for most people, the cheatcode will give you 5 secs per shot!

more Slaves and Quarters AND a Slavemarket when u really want to simulate free citys here u will need leaders for evry facility
more random events like in free citys helping a milkshop ,giving a old gal some time in Spa,freeing a misstreated slave and take it for urself
will you use most of the fetishes from free citys ?
The slave market was just introduced into the latest version of the game (0.3), you are playing (0.2). Random events are definitely something I will add more of, there are a few of them already like the workout scenes but for sure I want to add much, much more.

PS: maybe let your main slaves have more personalitys like one likes it rough so she gets off on roughplay where others get hate she gets off but you have to discover it first like in free citys when u train your slaves to fix/soften Flaws in to Quirks was fun to get a report where they have impact ....
The girls personalities will develop over time, there are already glimpses into their kinks in the game.

will u let the player let have there freedom what they do with the city like in the Orginal whaen u have the freedom to play as degrading asshole or loving Breeder or whatever they had as leading model for the city ?????
This is already in the game, the Love/Hate system is exactly that and is integrated into most of the game already.

Thanks for the feedback. (y)

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
main_menu.png

0.3.1 - Release:

Step up your illicit activities to the next level in 0.3 - Contraband! Receive a suspicious email on your laptop from a very paranoid individual and see what he has to offer...

Also includes the Spa and Confinement both with completed scenes for altering the Love/Hate of your girls either passively or take a more 'Hands-on' approach. Speak with EDI to purchase the Spa and Confinement now!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3234733

0.3.1 - Release:

Step up your illicit activities to the next level in 0.3 - Contraband! Receive a suspicious email on your laptop from a very paranoid individual and see what he has to offer...

Also includes the Spa and Confinement both with completed scenes for altering the Love/Hate of your girls either passively or take a more 'Hands-on' approach. Speak with EDI to purchase the Spa and Confinement now!

MEGA

konata-good-job (1).gif

Reactions: MelonGod

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The 'New World' lives on in many isolated pockets scattered throughout the planet's oceans onboard floating megastructures known as 'Arcologies.' Each adopts their own different, radical ways of life.

1704477161343.png Sounds familiar. :sneaky:

Looks interesting.
Thanks, Stuffnstuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: stuffnstuff0

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

2040 [v0.3.1] [stuffnstuff0]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 237 MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

Huerna

Apr 19, 2020
I shit you not, I just finish my last FC playthrough with Paternalist Neo-Imperial Chattel Religionist with Physical Idealist and Slave Professionalism and this game put a smile on my face. I hope you continue this game not like the Original FCdev.

For the ones who NEVER played the FC: check out the latest pregmod version and play it. It's a good game. I will leave my review with most haste.

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
The plot summary sounds like a story I read a few years ago on mcstories, called "Fallen Future".
The pics however have nothing in common with the story.
I'll give the game a shot anyways

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
stuffnstuff0 I've downloaded the latest version of the game, but I get A LOT of exceptions. Some I can ignore and continue with the game. Others ends the game and I have to start over from the latest load. All in all, the game is pretty unplayable at the moment.
Below are two examples. Comon is that they seems to evolve around the <girl>assignedsspa not defined.

Edit: I just compared an old save with a save from a new game. It looks like there are a bunch of parameters you forget to set when an old save is loaded.

Edit: tracebacks deleted

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes