Zinban

Jul 30, 2022
Maybe it would help if you understand it: a random target shows for one second, if you are too slow to aim or miss your shot, it disappears and another shows up in a random location. You need to hit all 11 for a skill up but you get unlimited tries for the day until you do. :)

If you don't believe then you don't believe me. That's fine. I'll ignore the thread and move on.

SamApocryph

Sep 8, 2022
" Animated,Prostitution, Slave, Virgin, Voyeurism, Sandbox, Rape "

Shit, you really got me interested with those tags, just missing one for the perfect combo.

Reactions: jackejohnson

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Just started playing this, but, not sure about if I have already reached all the content available in this current version, I mean, the rooms and improvements on the building are not available to purchase yet, right? And the brothel is the last thing it's unlocked right now?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Just started playing this, but, not sure about if I have already reached all the content available in this current version, I mean, the rooms and improvements on the building are not available to purchase yet, right? And the brothel is the last thing it's unlocked right now?
Yes, once you have unlocked the brothel you have access to everything currently in v0.1. Some things rely on RNG however, so just because it's unlocked doesn't necessarily mean you have seen it. Latest information always in the dev thread or discord. :)

EDIT: If you are reading this in the future, this is no longer accurate as of v0.2 and beyond.

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Not my harem game if it has rape, prostitution. Even if they are not related in any other way, I have no interest in playing a game with whores and rape. They are just useless elements in a harem game and ruin it.
No part of any story is useless. It is their story to write however they choose. They are the ones creating the characters ans scenarios. If it isn't your thing, cool beans. Go use the search bar to avoid tags you don't like. "Rape" and "slave" are in the tags in this thread. "Harem" is not. I'm baffled at why you would go to a thread of a game with tags you don't like, just to talk down on the game because it has elements you don't like.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
The spoiler on the main page has the harem tag, I don't mind a game having the harem tag along with slave, rape etc... just because it's harem doesn't mean it has to be a consensual harem, in history a fair few harems that existed did so out of power and submission, not because of love and admiration

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
The spoiler on the main page has the harem tag, I don't mind a game having the harem tag along with slave, rape etc... just because it's harem doesn't mean it has to be a consensual harem, in history a fair few harems that existed did so out of power and submission, not because of love and admiration
It can be consensual harem and even defaults that way. I'm always amazed by how many players want to be forced what they can and can't do by the developer, surely more choice in games is better...? :ROFLMAO:

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
It can be consensual harem and even defaults that way. I'm always amazed by how many players want to be forced what they can and can't do by the developer, surely more choice in games is better...? :ROFLMAO:
Yes more choice is always better, but not every dev will agree with you, I enjoy your game and whether you set it up as a consensual harem or not doesn't stop me from liking and playing your game.

Your picture proved your point without the need for the remainder of your comment

Reactions: Shadowen

Incognito9

Jul 22, 2022
Please get rid of the mini shooting game or at least allow players to bypass it. Maybe you get two skill points if you play the mini game and only one skill point, if you choose to skip it.

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Please get rid of the mini shooting game or at least allow players to bypass it. Maybe you get two skill points if you play the mini game and only one skill point, if you choose to skip it.
-
From the changelog:
For people using trackpads or for those who simply have bad aim, there is a cheatcode to slow down the shooting minigame: 'bull3tt1m3'.
Go to the laptop, click the '</>' icon and enter that cheatcode. That will give you 5 seconds per shot.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Can I atleast suggest another unique tag for "honey select" 3d CG?
So that I could filter all of them in one place.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello
i know it is only a little more than 1gb but could i trouble someone for a compressed version please
thanks in advance

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
great game so far. FC (specifically with pregmod) is one of my favourite pron games. I hope this lives up to the inspiration to a decent degree.

• Red Heart
Reactions: stuffnstuff0
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes