stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
stuffnstuff0 I've downloaded the latest version of the game, but I get A LOT of exceptions. Some I can ignore and continue with the game. Others ends the game and I have to start over from the latest load. All in all, the game is pretty unplayable at the moment.
Below are two examples. Comon is that they seems to evolve around the <girl>assignedsspa not defined.

Edit: I just compared an old save with a save from a new game. It looks like there are a bunch of parameters you forget to set when an old save is loaded.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old saves were destined to be broken until recently, the newer versions of the game has the ability to add missing variables like this so the game doesn't break.

Is there a way to get the threesome scene with the prostitutes at this stage or no
Emerald and Sapphire have a scene together, you have to get lucky enough to have them both sitting in the waiting area at the same time, then the option is available.

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Old saves were destined to be broken until recently, the newer versions of the game has the ability to add missing variables like this so the game doesn't break.
Well. There seems to be more work for you then, because I downloaded version 0.3.1 from the links in the first post in this thread, and it don't add the missing variables for the spa, and probably not for the confinement either, when you use a save from a previous version.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
-
From the changelog:

Go to the laptop, click the '</>' icon and enter that cheatcode. That will give you 5 seconds per shot.
God, I need this code so bad, I didn't realise how bad my mouse game was until I tried doing this legit, it's painfully quick and makes trying to aim and shoot insanely difficult for anyone who isn't a pro sniper on an Esports team, I love that you included an option to slow it down somewhat.

Reactions: stuffnstuff0

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
??? The cheat code is in the post you quoted. The dev. even quoted the cheat code for you. Maybe your eyesight is the problem and not your Esport skills. ;)
Perhaps you are right, I am due for an eye test :ROFLMAO: Hell I even had my glasses on every time I checked the page :LOL:
But before I made that post I hadn't seen that cheat code before so I wasn't aware of it, I am now though. I don't check the notifications as often as I should so I probably missed one I should have seen.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It depends how far into the game you are in your old save file, if you get errors and exceptions then there is no cure. This should not be a problem in the future.
OK, I'd just started and had been shooting crap to up my $ and quit just after buying the brothel, DLd 3.1 and then the problems started when loading a save.
Time started jumping about ( morning said I should go to sleep ) and errors were multiple.

I'll start over from scratch.

Thanks

Reactions: stuffnstuff0
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes