VN Ren'Py 2040 [Development Thread]

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
When we can play it?
Hmm, It is shaping nicely and most of what I want available for release is there. However many renders still need to be created and some more minigames would be nice to have and maybe I will make the interface look better also.

I will be focusing on rendering scenes now so if anyone has any suggestions, now is the time. You have all seen most of what exists, so far. :)

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
Hmm, It is shaping nicely and most of what I want available for release is there. However many renders still need to be created and some more minigames would be nice to have and maybe I will make the interface look better also.

I will be focusing on rendering scenes now so if anyone has any suggestions, now is the time. You have all seen most of what exists, so far. :)
Then just release it like 0.1

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
It's difficult to share progress updates without spoilers because I'm mostly rendering but here is another minigame, The Shooting Range:

You have unlimited tries until you get a perfect score for the day. When you get a perfect score your gun skill gains +1 which will be useful later as you progress through the story and get skill checked for a pass/fail. :)

MEDO. XX

Nov 6, 2020
I hope that the Android version is signed to work on Android properly, Because there are a lot of games that are not signed and do not work, and I cannot sign them because of the developer protection

Last edited:

Maneh

Jul 23, 2017
Why do you people have to rush him so bad? Let him release it when he wants, it's his project.

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023

Hi, where are you?

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021

Here are all the rooms/buildings which will be available and a short description of their function (pause to read).

As far as progress goes; my todo list is finally becoming shorter instead of longer and longer so, we get closer to a release.

Have a good weekend. :)

Reactions: BlaHard

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023

Here are all the rooms/buildings which will be available and a short description of their function (pause to read).

As far as progress goes; my todo list is finally becoming shorter instead of longer and longer so, we get closer to a release.

Have a good weekend. :)
So, when do you plan to release? And, remeber, best is the enemy of good.