• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py 2040 [Development Thread]

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
For futa and transformation content, I can't think how I could add it to the game in a way where I would enjoy developing that so I don't think I will.
Pity. The whole 'slaves are female regardless of gender' was an interesting & important part of the FC setting. But I guess when it transforms into a more graphical experience, it's won't be so easy to ignore discomfort ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
My advise is to import more mechanics & easter eggs (winks & nods) from FC & pregmod that players of those game can identify & enjoy.
Good luck, hope to see a FC based game succeed (y)

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
The whole 'slaves are female regardless of gender' was an interesting & important part of the FC setting.
You must forget that whole side of FC is entirely optional when creating a new game. I'll leave it to the modders, they would have more fun than me implementing something like that. :)

Reactions: MEDO. XX

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
You must forget that whole side of FC is entirely optional when creating a new game. I'll leave it to the modders, they would have more fun than me implementing something like that. :)
While I kept the setting at 10%(minimal) only, I still felt that was canon. Like a society with no male slaves were unrealistic & that setting explained how it'd work. So for me the setting was just to adjust the 'game' to player preferences, but the 'world setting' was still the "slaves are female regardless of gender"
No pressure on you ofc. Developing content you personally find uncomfortable will just kead to bad content anyway.
Idk how easy renpy modding is, especially if the dev leaves room for it specifically. Let's hope a pregmod like team pops up here too. (y)

PS: As a work around, the setting could be your island doesn't allow male slaves due to your(owner) preferences. To be clear, I'm not asking for specific content, just talking about world setting.

Last edited:

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
One of the many random events as you go through your daily routine. :sneaky:

Part 2 of this event is exclusive on the discord. (y)

Last edited:

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
Who is the MILFY blonde I hear you ask?

This is Sarah, she is the Madame of the Brothel. Learn more about her when playing through her introductory event. :)

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021

First look at the Brothel minigame. You match the 3 girl's specialty with the customer's requests, it resets everyday. This can be automated by your madame but you can earn extra money each day by doing it manually.

What other specialties should be included?
Feedback requested!
Have a nice weekend. :)

Last edited:

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
For my ideas so far, here is how I intend to do these things.

You will be able to own the brothel and you can send your girls there for a boost in income, completely optional as it will make money by itself. The downside if you do this too much they will grow distant from you over time and become disobedient which brings problems and will require some 'retraining' in the confinement. :)

I'm not sure how futa would fit, so I doubt it.

There will be sales and purchases of slaves sometimes and an entire income source surrounding it but other girls you acquire in more interesting ways and will be integral to the story and cannot be sold, consider them part of your harem. :)
man, you are genious, i will definitly buy it

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023

First look at the Brothel minigame. You match the 3 girl's specialty with the customer's requests, it resets everyday. This can be automated by your madame but you can earn extra money each day by doing it manually.

What other specialties should be included?
Feedback requested!
Have a nice weekend. :)
There definitly should be some clothes for them, especially maid costumes. Also you could add couple furry characters, like in BladeRunner they had synthetic andoids, why it couldnt be a female look like catgirl or a horse girl idn, it will give you a bunch of money from furry lovers.

• Angry
Reactions: Morho

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
There definitly should be some clothes for them, especially maid costumes. Also you could add couple furry characters, like in BladeRunner they had synthetic andoids, why it couldnt be a female look like catgirl or a horse girl idn, it will give you a bunch of money from furry lovers.
There will definitely be outfits, I agree that is a must have. :sneaky:

As for catgirls and androids, they are both a part of Free Cities lore when you get closer to end game so I intend to add them both as optional side projects for the research lab if you have nothing better to spend your money on.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Morho and MEDO. XX

stuffnstuff0

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2021
The brothel is now active and populated. The girls are very busy but if you get lucky you might see them sitting around awaiting their next appointment. You can interact, converse and 'train' their skills. :sneaky:

Sometimes you need to be extra lucky and have two waiting at once for threesome content. :)

BlaHard

Jan 3, 2023
The brothel is now active and populated. The girls are very busy but if you get lucky you might see them sitting around awaiting their next appointment. You can interact, converse and 'train' their skills. :sneaky:

Sometimes you need to be extra lucky and have two waiting at once for threesome content. :)
When we can play it?