• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2019 was the worst year for adult gaming

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Thx man... teh only rpgm game i enjoy is Lustepidemic...

Hi, I enjoyed the game, the renders are good, though the sex scenes could have been a little better, the gentleman ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is quite a bit of playability with three different path. The ntr.is quite good if you like that sort of thing and you get warnings about it if not. Someone remade the game in Renp'y so when I got a new computer I downloaded that as I prefer that engine. I think it was a bit underrated it has flaws but the content and about 5 hours of play time for the entire game is good. The only thing is if you do decide to play on RPGM, there is a bug that can just shut the game down so save often is a good thing or you lose all your progress.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Shouldn't you have made this thread at the end of the year OP before devs come through with updates to make you look silly?

Plus you are missing out on a lot of good titles, but what do we f95Zoners know anywasy?

:unsure:

Reactions: DrackDrap