• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

2019 was the worst year for adult gaming

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
If i watch back what happen in 2019 to many H Games didn't get any update or only a bit, i would say this Year was the worst for h games.

Why ?

Icstor didn't even made 1 update for Milfy City

Summertime Saga will get with version 0.19 only 2 updates in 2019.

My New Life by Beggar of Net was revamped & it was the worst decision.

Nergals Nest showed his true colors and didn't deliever anything at all.

Gumdrop didn't release any update.

Amity Park only got 2 Updates so far in 2019.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
If i watch back what happen in 2019 to many H Games didn't get any update or only a bit, i would say this Year was the worst for h games.

Why ?

Icstor didn't even made 1 update for Milfy City

Summertime Saga will get with version 0.19 only 2 updates in 2019.

My New Life by Beggar of Net was revamped & it was the worst decision.

Nergals Nest showed his true colors and didn't deliever anything at all.

Gumdrop didn't release any update.

Amity Park only got 2 Updates so far in 2019.
It was a bad year, but only for those devs... I dont think we the pirates or consumer had a bad year at all...

Neverlucky finished his game Triangle without missing a monthly update (maybe a week late sometiems at worst), and even started his new game

Perveteer despite his illness recovered and only missed two updates for Sisterly Lust, and the game is in its final run

Royal Candy has been steady on a bi-monthly release for No More Secrets and is also entering its final lap

Philly started and is doing a good job on City of Broken Dreams

Dr Pink reached his goal on Patreon and will soon dedicate himself fully to AVNs, and speed up development of BADIK

Mr Jet has been consistent with his releases of Become a Rockstar (bimonthly or trimonthly).

Hopesgaming while not super consistent, has had AMAZING updates for Deluca Family

Belle has been busting his/her ass off and producing near monthly updates for Long Live the Princess

and tons of others are doing good.

From you list the only surprising and sad news was ICSTOR who did indeed come out of left field with the lack of updates... first from his illness, and then from burnout... but Gumdrop ? Dude has been milking for close to two years... how are people still shocked ? if I was making 8k a month for doing nothing, I would honestly do the same... Summertime Saga has always been a slow developing game, with 4 updates at most during a year.

I think most devs have done good this year, or at least decent... look at Mr Dots, he is about to finish Melody (good)... but he also crapped the bed with the new direction of DmD (bad).

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Seriously?
Obviously that was sarcasm... I dont have it in me to scam people off their hard earned cash... I wasnt raised that way, and feel it takes a special kind of person to do that... I am not Joshua Tree or whatever that dude that always throws the fault at the supporters for not being smarter with their money... I personally believe that if Gums had integrity the dude would have stopped payments on Patreon till he got his shit together, and place his game "on hold".

Thanks for the face-palm emoji though...love receiving those...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, really the worst year...

It's not like we had the best saddest scene in an adult game ever in The DeLuca Family, the marvelous Heavy Five, or Philly finished a game and started another, to take only three examples.

Oh, wait...
DA finished this year ? I thought it ended last year, and this year was all CoBD ? man my timescale is all sorts of fucked up... Anyway he was in my list of good things for 2019 anyway :p

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
DA finished this year ? I thought it ended last year, and this year was all CoBD ? man my timescale is all sorts of fucked up...
Er... Oh no, my bad, Da effectively finished in 2018. But to my defense, it was the 24 November :D

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Obviously that was sarcasm... I dont have it in me to scam people off their hard earned cash... I wasnt raised that way, and feel it takes a special kind of person to do that... I am not Joshua Tree or whatever that dude that always throws the fault at the supporters for not being smarter with their money... I personally believe that Gums had integrity the dude would have stopped payments on Patreon till he got his shit together, and place his game "on hold".

As you asked for it
tenor.gif

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Obviously that was sarcasm... I dont have it in me to scam people off their hard earned cash... I wasnt raised that way, and feel it takes a special kind of person to do that... I am not Joshua Tree or whatever that dude that always throws the fault at the supporters for not being smarter with their money... I personally believe that if Gums had integrity the dude would have stopped payments on Patreon till he got his shit together, and place his game "on hold".

You said "honestly" that generally doesn't imply sarcasm and there wasn't anything else. Hence, why I asked.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Mhhhh.... 2019 and when i think about it...

- Dating my Daughter
- Harem Hotel
- Mythic Manor
- Ecchi Sensei
- Lily of the Valley
- Elenas Life
- Man of the House
- Melody
- Parental Love
- Sisterly Lust
- FILF
- Private Community
- The Headmaster
- Where the Heart is
- Waifu Academy
- The Vistit
- The Personal Assistant
- Estate Dominate
- No more Secrets
- Personal Trainer
- Solvalley School
- The Seed

and some other, all of them received at least one or more updates, including a stunning newcomer "Come Inside" and the upcoming AI Girl from Illusion...

Yeah, pretty low year... :p :p :p :p :p

But i feel sorry for you if you did not get much out of 2019...

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Ohhhhh man, It was this year that i became aware of "Under the Witch" and "Bioasshard" as well as getting a bunch of new JSK games. Great year if you ask me.

Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Belle has been busting his/her ass off and producing near monthly updates for Long Live the Princess
Thanks for the shoutout, though I can assure you my releases have been monthly since the very beginning, two years ago (nothing near about it). The only exception was the first month where I released two updates in a single month. :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont think it was, I would also say its not over yet either.

Lots of great games are going to be completed either later this year or early 2020 (SL, Melody, PL, Visit, MSMR etc.) and there are lots of new potentially great games in development.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's quite a narrow selection to say it has been a bad year. I would personally say the opposite,Their are many good games out there getting regular updates quite a few have already been listed in this thread. May be time to broaden your horizons a bit

Reactions: fugazi666

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
I could agree with starter, and lest not forget about Dr.sin and awful Midnight city!