Others Partial 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) + DLC [Beelzebub] [RJ22845]

Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
can anyone please guide me with all extracting the patch6.xp3 file and where and how to repack im not getting the readme explanation

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
The issue is your save has english in it.

The syntax in this case being it's only looking for japaense characters.

I was having the same issue, but I still had the original zip. I opened a second copy, move the save data. Then I completed the game in the japanese version, and selected to start new game with my data and then saved the new game.

You then need to move it back to the english folder's save data, where it will work just fine.

I know it's a fucking headache but that's how I got it to work.

Also this is an old translation.

You can get a newer one from ULMF that doesn't have the shopping bug, and some other issues.

I actually found a much simpler way. just remove the english patch, it will auto convert back to japanese, and you can save the new game +.
Yeah unfortunately everytime. Unless someone fixes it.
I have been trying to fix some things in the patch and was able to fix that error.

I attach the patch and also the specific file where the problem is, in case someone wants to insert it manually to the patch.

Reactions: animehighs

Arkanfel3rd

Feb 19, 2018
I have been trying to fix some things in the patch and was able to fix that error.

I attach the patch and also the specific file where the problem is, in case someone wants to insert it manually to the patch.
Thank you for the patch, it's very greatful. But I have a little problem. When I play in Aya or Kosue route, it was an error message like this. If it's not too much trouble. please solve this error. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: yitohi1119

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you for the patch, it's very greatful. But I have a little problem. When I play in Aya or Kosue route, it was an error message like this. If it's not too much trouble. please solve this error. Thank you.
Hi bro, I think I fixed the problem but I don't have the game to test it anymore. Play it and let me know if there is another problem.

Reactions: Arkanfel3rd

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
May I ask who knows?
The program that "L" starts and it's a program that doesn't need to change the language for playing games, just right-click and press the program, it will run the game without changing the language of the machine (as I remember).

Arkanfel3rd

Feb 19, 2018
Hi bro, I think I fixed the problem but I don't have the game to test it anymore. Play it and let me know if there is another problem.
Thank you for fixed patch. Kozue event work well. But Aya still have some error in missionary L2 and blowjob L2.

Last edited:
Reactions: yitohi1119

morkis_N

Jul 5, 2023
guys can anyone give me spoilers for all roots and how each root end ? and spoilers about the questions that are unsolved on the anime

Reactions: erictj2020

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
what's the value type in cheat engine for the time? is it a double? how do I search for the time to freeze it?

Iamzepanda

Oct 8, 2022
what's the value type in cheat engine for the time? is it a double? how do I search for the time to freeze it?
keep it in 4byte, search the 2 digits for the minutes first so its easier to control. Then find the 2 digits for the hour super fast by simply changing the minutes between 30 and 00, then you can set both to any time you want!

SecretIX

Apr 28, 2019
Guys I'm back. I had some complications, shorter, life itself. The game also crashed and I had to delete it. Losing everything and not finding where to download it until I saw it on ryuugames. To summarize, I downloaded it and since I had free time, I downloaded it. I got almost all the scenarios, there are very few that I'm missing and I'm missing the damn "Kukimiya END" that I can't match even following the steps. If anyone is interested in my save data, here it is. I clarify it is not complete but it has the majority. And if anyone can help me get the missing ending and want to pass it I'm completely grateful.