Others Partial 自宅警備員2 (Homeguard 2) + DLC [Beelzebub] [RJ22845]

pnameless

Sep 17, 2021
can someone please upload the parched version of the Translation, i cant make it work (the XP3) even Krkrk, i beg of you anyone please upload the parched version

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Hey does anyone know where to pickup amazon packages? I've been to every room and still hear the doorbell until it stops and I can't get my items.

gamergod64

Jun 2, 2018
Hey does anyone know where to pickup amazon packages? I've been to every room and still hear the doorbell until it stops and I can't get my items.
deliveries are at the entrance on 1f but it is bugged you have to take out the 6th patch file for it to work

Last edited:
Reactions: Crims09

ZENHEAAL

Feb 20, 2019
repacking with GARbro i get this error when try to launch the game (i'm using Locale Emulator)

1678333511391.png

For some reason krkrextract dont open on my PC, and in Kirikiri i get an error too when i'm repacking, this one is because CMD can't read Japanese and i dont know how to resolve it too... if someone can help or post the data.xp3 with the translation i'll be greatful (my english its bad, sorry if i write something wrong)

Fuhito

Jul 29, 2018
Here's the fix for the Anazon delivery glitch (and possibly a couple other rooms related glitch too, not sure what exactly).

Just replace the patch6.xp3 in the game's root directory with this.

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
same for me, i think we need the update of the patch
The !
Simply download , extract it, change its name from Patch6.xp3 to Patch.xp3 and put it in the directory with the .exe. Didn't try it myself yet but it should work.

How do you change the font?
Here:
1679594884353.png

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
The !
Simply download , extract it, change its name from Patch6.xp3 to Patch.xp3 and put it in the directory with the .exe. Didn't try it myself yet but it should work.

Here:
View attachment 2489692
i saw the post on ulmf but their folder has files named patch2.xp3 , patch3.xp3 etc and various .exe, i think those are the exe of dlc, so i presume i have last verison but without dlcs because i only have savedata, data(.xp3) and voice(.xp3), do you know where i cand find last version with all Dlcs ?

Furby

Feb 25, 2018
i saw the post on ulmf but their folder has files named patch2.xp3 , patch3.xp3 etc and various .exe, i think those are the exe of dlc, so i presume i have last verison but without dlcs because i only have savedata, data(.xp3) and voice(.xp3), do you know where i cand find last version with all Dlcs ?
If you downloaded the last version from nyaa, it contains all the DLC, it's a package, you no longer have patch2, path3 etc... It's just all in data. That's why you want to rename patch6 from the download to just patch.