• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BSeul

Jul 13, 2023
does anyone have a completed file save? or does anyone know what to do after the burger event?

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
lettuce
beef
cheese
onion
tomato.

he said leave the a's.

you have to fail a order then click keep going, then you can take it to yhads
so it is literally just a most common cheeseburger without the pickles?
how did they get "labcoat" from that.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I've been holding off on playing this game because I wanted to wait for a decent amount of content before I dive in. I don't think I started playing Four Elements Trainer until the Book 3(Earth) arc was a thing (although that was because I didn't know about the game until then). And even though I didn't start playing until then, I didn't catch up to the current content until Slave Arc of Book 4(Air) was being worked on due to how slow I am with some games. In any case, as someone who hasn't played this game yet, how much content is there in the game? Is it a good amount, or should I wait a bit longer. Judging by how many changelog updates there are, it doesn't look like there's that much content in the game yet.

Reactions: Bad_boy99

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
Everything down to the desk just perfect…

I've been holding off on playing this game because I wanted to wait for a decent amount of content before I dive in. I don't think I started playing Four Elements Trainer until the Book 3(Earth) arc was a thing (although that was because I didn't know about the game until then). And even though I didn't start playing until then, I didn't catch up to the current content until Slave Arc of Book 4(Air) was being worked on due to how slow I am with some games. In any case, as someone who hasn't played this game yet, how much content is there in the game? Is it a good amount, or should I wait a bit longer. Judging by how many changelog updates there are, it doesn't look like there's that much content in the game yet.
You can try this…

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes