BSeul

Jul 13, 2023
does anyone have a completed file save? or does anyone know what to do after the burger event?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
lettuce
beef
cheese
onion
tomato.

he said leave the a's.

you have to fail a order then click keep going, then you can take it to yhads
so it is literally just a most common cheeseburger without the pickles?
how did they get "labcoat" from that.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
I've been holding off on playing this game because I wanted to wait for a decent amount of content before I dive in. I don't think I started playing Four Elements Trainer until the Book 3(Earth) arc was a thing (although that was because I didn't know about the game until then). And even though I didn't start playing until then, I didn't catch up to the current content until Slave Arc of Book 4(Air) was being worked on due to how slow I am with some games. In any case, as someone who hasn't played this game yet, how much content is there in the game? Is it a good amount, or should I wait a bit longer. Judging by how many changelog updates there are, it doesn't look like there's that much content in the game yet.

Reactions: Bad_boy99

Bad_boy99

Jun 9, 2023
Everything down to the desk just perfect…

I've been holding off on playing this game because I wanted to wait for a decent amount of content before I dive in. I don't think I started playing Four Elements Trainer until the Book 3(Earth) arc was a thing (although that was because I didn't know about the game until then). And even though I didn't start playing until then, I didn't catch up to the current content until Slave Arc of Book 4(Air) was being worked on due to how slow I am with some games. In any case, as someone who hasn't played this game yet, how much content is there in the game? Is it a good amount, or should I wait a bit longer. Judging by how many changelog updates there are, it doesn't look like there's that much content in the game yet.
You can try this…

Reactions: Mistervd

Woven3305

Formerly 'AirialAce'
Jul 10, 2022
18Titans v 1.3.7 - Bughunt
20 hours ago
No build in the past has been put together without at least some problems to overcome, but this one is definitely right up there with the worst of them! Mostly because irl stuff. A lot of that luckily none re-occurring, but it certainly had me running. Anyway, it's here, it's done! A pale shadow of what I wanted to do, but I set myself a deadline and ...that was yesterday... I'm eager to get back to my normal schedule.
Anyway, this month's build is a belated 18Titans build. Last time I promised Terra would show up again and in this build... and she will! Sort of. You'll see. See the spoiler log at the bottom of this post for more (vague) details. Last time you tried to find "Girls! Girls! Girls!" and you will this time.
I spent a lot of time on fixing current and older bugs. Super special thanks to you-know-who-you-are, for that truly enormous amount of bug/typo feedback. I has kept me busy and I think I got 99% of it done. I'll give your dm a proper reply soon.
But this is of course a BUGHUNT version and as such you can expect to find some of those in this build. Naturally I'd love to hear about it if you find something so I can fix it for the next version.
But it's not just bugs! Typos and personal opinions or whatever else you'd like to share with me can be done in the comments below or by sending me a dm. Both ways are fine and appreciated! Just don't be upset if I'm tardy with replying. I always try to answer every message I get, but lately that has become my "I'll do it tomorrow"-thing in favor of sleep.
ANYWAY, before I bore you to death. I hope you'll like this new build. I can guarantee you it'll feel small but I did my best and still hope it'll be entertaining. Thanks!

Links below!

- PC version

- Mac version -

- Android version -

Spoilerlog
After working going through the maze/alleys, you'll meet Tessa. She and Pantha will do their stuff at Girls!Girls!Girls! You might recognize Tessa! Who could she be... ? Anyway, there's currently not much to do with Tessa, but waiting outside enough times will take you to the end of her part during this build. Naturally telling the other Titans about this discovery is important, but an emergency will have you come to Cyborg's rescue!
Terra isn't the only blond you'll meet again. The other blonde(Kitten) will have a slightly adapted vaginal scene and a new butt fun scene.
When you're doing the holding cells part of the game(more of a slave route so to speak) and when you've progressed enough with Blackfire and Jinx, there will be a new scene where they combine their power(tongues) to fight(lick) you! It starts by visiting Jinx.
This build is sparse when it comes to new sex scenes. I'll try and fluff things up for the early access version, but I'm reasonably certain I won't be able to add another sex scene like I sometimes do.
Oh, before I forget. I forgot to include a certain variable for Kitten in the older builds. You're supposed to get slightly different dialogue if you already had vaginal with her after defeating Fang during the new scenes in this build, but in older builds I never introduced the variable needed to properly see whether the player had vaginal with her or not. Sooo... you might get some wonky dialogue which at times doesn't feel quite appropriate with the new Kitten stuff. I'm not certain since I haven't tested that part myself yet.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes