Mod [1.1] Crisis Point: Extinction - NonCon mod

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I didn't play it long, but once that happened, I just quit for the night. If I can trigger it again, I'll let you know what I did to do so.

I was playing a version with that title, but I'm not sure where I got it from since it's been so long.
Could you upload your save game, please?

nrgnv

Feb 23, 2023
The game crashed when a slime raped me and a spike trap hit us, forgot to copy its error message. I also found out that the game didn't save any of my progress apart from that first save made in the base camp area. Though I wasn't sure if the latter was the vanilla's problem or this mod's

nrgnv

Feb 23, 2023
There is no autosave IIRC. If you didn't save yourself your progress would be lost.
I did save the game on the Teleporter. Several times, as a matter of fact. But the game reverts my save back to the first save once I close it back to main menu or close it completely. Tried both with Controller and Keyboard + Mouse, same issue

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Tag: Bug Report(SOLVED)

> What happened?
After I got done rebinding all the keys to my liking,
Then adjusted all the audio,
I went to the [Video] setting and seems to be BROKEN,
it kept showing audio settings. OwO

> Solution
I quit the game and relaunched it seem to have fixed the error. >w>
So IDK why it did dat. X3

ConfusedLookingAnimeGirlWithQuestionMarksAboveHerHead-120px.gif

> Environment
Game Version: 0.46,
Mod Version: 1.1,

Last edited:

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
JoeTermin
Tag: BugReport

> What happened?
In main menu, the [Video] setting seems to be BROKEN. OwO
Upon selecting it, the r8t side screen doesn't change to video settings. XwX

> Environment
Game Version: 0.46,
Mod Version: 1.1,
I'll probably fix this in the next update but I don't plan an update any time soon. As a workaround you can use this menu on the start screen (which strangely works) or temporarily use the original data.win just to change the option

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I'll probably fix this in the next update but I don't plan an update any time soon. As a workaround you can use this menu on the start screen (which strangely works) or temporarily use the original data.win just to change the option

Well, I was using the main menu. >w>
Although I update the bug report with the solution in case anyone else got dis problem. >w<

Ty 4 the fast response btw. ^w^

turbotoucher

Nov 22, 2020
All Janked up with new version Audio and visual bugs if your running v46 stay on that and don't update until modder does, honestly no point since v47 dosen't even change or add much.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
mega link is down :(
Uhh unfortunately it's not just down, it got DMCA'd, and I don't really have time to upload new links right now. I edited the link back to the previous one (but it's only the mod, you will need game v0.46 to run it).

If this link gets DMCA'd too then it will be seriously annoying, I won't be able to regularly upload and I'm also not a fan of fighting against the developer, assuming the DMCA comes from Anon42.

If a kind soul can upload v0.46+mod somewhere feel free to share a link, I'll add your message to the thread

Reactions: Beats9821