Mod [1.1] Crisis Point: Extinction - NonCon mod

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017

thumbnail.png

Overview:
Add rape-on-hit and rape-on-lose to the gameplay.
I recommend replaying the full game from the start and Hard difficulty, but the mod is compatible with existing saves.
Also add back some of the old content and a few convenience features, like keyboard-only aiming mode, etc.

Updated: 2023-10-29
Game/Creator: Crisis Point Extinction - Anon42
Modder: JoeTermin
Mod Version: 1.1
Game Version: 0.46
Language: English

Video Preview (NSFW):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features
:

Change-Log:

Download: (requires game v0.46)
MEGA does not give me any statistic, please like the thread if you download.
I will not maintain unpopular mods.

Last edited:

Sieker

Aug 17, 2018
Excellent work so far. I'd suggest capping max shake free penalty a lot lower though. Base pad doesn't seem to repair clothing. The BE vial from the scientists is causing instant knockdown which feels odd. There seems to be odd messages in the upper right, not sure if that's supposed to do that. Again, good work so far. Looking forward to what else you do.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
so the gallery is pretty much fucked with this mod, the controls are overriden by the non-con escape mechanicsm of spamming.
Also got this
The gallery change is intentional, I wanted a way to watch the scene quickly without having to listen to the full dialogue, and unfortunately the way the gallery is setup does not support that well. Maybe in the future I should make changes like this configurable, unfortunately, I don't plan to add anything for a while.

The hound crash is interesting. Could you detail what sequence of actions led to this, or even better post a video?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Clarification on stability

The mod is supposed to be very stable, at least it is for me, I've made a full modded playthrough and haven't witnessed a single crash, and I'd expect people to get similar behavior.

So if you get a crash, please post the error, as well as the sequence of actions that led to it.

The only known instance that can lead to a crash is if you skip very fast through the gallery, but I thought I managed to address even that, and this crash shouldn't be too annoying since you won't lose progression.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Excellent work so far. Id. Base pad doesn't seem to repair clothing. The BE vial from the scientists is causing instant knockdown which feels odd. There seems to be odd messages in the upper right, not sure if that's supposed to do that. Again, good work so far. Looking forward to what else you do.
Thanks for the feedback. Not sure what you mean by "capping max shake free penalty lower" do you mean it should be easier or harder to escape?

Many enemies cause instant knockdown now, I'm surprised Scientist is the one that bothered you particularly. I might introduce a way to make this configurable but this is long-term.

The savepoint repairs clothes for me, and I've not altered its behavior, very weird. Can you post a video?

The odd messages are not intended. Can you screenshot, or spell the message out? Only thing I can think of is that you re-mapped keys to use some of the ones I used for debug (K ?). I'll remove these traces next release.

Reactions: Beats9821

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Triggered an error and crash when getting attacked by the readded enemy while under the effects of breast expansion.
Can't reproduce. Was this a one-time occurence or is it something you can reproduce reliably? I'm not getting any crashes like you guys, there must be something I miss. Can you post a video? Are you using "Crisis_Point_Extinction_v0.46_release.zip" from F95, or another version.

Kruggov

Jun 8, 2020
Can confirm there there are messages on top right of the screen whenever I press A (basically every time I move left) during gameplay.
Message.png
I also find out that the game hangs whenever I press Y.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Mod update version 1.1
  • Added a "Mod options" menu tab, allowing to configure;
    • Game difficulty (without having to restart a new game)
    • Struggle difficulty (higher = harder to escape from grabs)
    • Knockdown scaling (higher = heroine gets knocked down with less damage)
    • Option to enable/disable fast H-scenes
  • Removed debug traces
  • Significantly increased enemy aggressiveness in difficulties lower than Hard
  • Fixed the gallery bug reported by HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The gallery change is intentional, I wanted a way to watch the scene quickly without having to listen to the full dialogue, and unfortunately the way the gallery is setup does not support that well. Maybe in the future I should make changes like this configurable, unfortunately, I don't plan to add anything for a while.

The hound crash is interesting. Could you detail what sequence of actions led to this, or even better post a video?
nothing much to say about the crash. It happens in the gallery. I'm not sure which room it is, but going either left or right in the gallery gets me the crash on one of the room, probably the one the hound is in. I wasn't walking quickly in the gallery, I just walked normally.
dang that was quickly fixed

Oct 11, 2018
Can't reproduce. Was this a one-time occurence or is it something you can reproduce reliably? I'm not getting any crashes like you guys, there must be something I miss. Can you post a video? Are you using "Crisis_Point_Extinction_v0.46_release.zip" from F95, or another version.
I didn't play it long, but once that happened, I just quit for the night. If I can trigger it again, I'll let you know what I did to do so.

I was playing a version with that title, but I'm not sure where I got it from since it's been so long.