40C72

Nov 8, 2021
When I tried to open the source code for the required function, it was not there, what could be the problem?
Game uses Il2CPP, which means the implementation has been converted from CIL (.net's bytecode) to machine code and is no longer accessible via a .net decompiler. What you're seeing is the metadata giving you the general structure, but that's what you're limited to. You can still examine the actual implementations through the assembly instructions, though

quant32043

Oct 2, 2022
Game uses Il2CPP, which means the implementation has been converted from CIL (.net's bytecode) to machine code and is no longer accessible via a .net decompiler. What you're seeing is the metadata giving you the general structure, but that's what you're limited to. You can still examine the actual implementations through the assembly instructions, though
It turns out that now it is no longer possible to remove censorship through code, as was done in the comment to which I originally responded?

Matell

Jun 6, 2020
I haven't checked this thread in over a year, how far into the development is this game already? It's at least 50% finishes right?
More enemies and several new defeted CGs(still no gallery now:( but i do believe that the game will be finished soon.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
I haven't checked this thread in over a year, how far into the development is this game already? It's at least 50% finishes right?
of course it not, it's like 5th update, there are a lot of things to do for the game, i guess.
for now, i think it's only 20% or less of the full game.

enciroyoer

Jun 4, 2023
It isn't abandoned, right? I hope not, because this game got a really huge potential and already my second favourite h-game so far.

Reactions: exyle4r

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
After some time got bug when torn cloth, she's just stop mid air and freeze's, enemy can't damage her, only reload work, but when repeated it's happen same again. Any idea to fix this?

beastfan

Jan 7, 2024
Yea I tried the game and ran into the same bug after like 10 minutes. She'll randomly get into an attacked state where she basically freezes. Spamming any button does nothing, you're forced to close the game. Such a shame really because the core of the game is pretty decent. Might check back in a year when the game actually works without breaking after 10 minutes.

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Yea I tried the game and ran into the same bug after like 10 minutes. She'll randomly get into an attacked state where she basically freezes. Spamming any button does nothing, you're forced to close the game. Such a shame really because the core of the game is pretty decent. Might check back in a year when the game actually works without breaking after 10 minutes.
Only workaround now that i find it's potion of fixing cloth, to bad we can't cheat item's like these

poyane

Apr 20, 2018
After some time got bug when torn cloth, she's just stop mid air and freeze's, enemy can't damage her, only reload work, but when repeated it's happen same again. Any idea to fix this?
This is a known bug but still in the game, it's cause most of the times because of one item that you'd better not pick up.

I've forgot the name but it's like a "naughty" corset.

Dont ever pick it up or prepare to restart from 0 !

Actually there's a way, through Save Editor, but i invite you to search in the previous pages here, someone explained how to get rid of this bug.

HayataAyasaki

May 15, 2018
damn, been awhile since i tried this out and there's quite a lot of new scene and enemies, really hope checkpoint/save point/tp point got updated in the future since starting from zero on every defeat is kinda painful lmao and i hope we got lots of new one in the next update kekw

DiamondHu

Jul 25, 2020
damn, been awhile since i tried this out and there's quite a lot of new scene and enemies, really hope checkpoint/save point/tp point got updated in the future since starting from zero on every defeat is kinda painful lmao and i hope we got lots of new one in the next update kekw
U can copy save from last point and stock somewhere. If u defeated, just take that save file and play from last point

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes