RareAPE

Dec 17, 2023
I have played plenty of roguelikes. The items you unlock to add to the pool are supposed to be permanent. Assuming that's what's even going on. It could be like elpeans said that it's just early in development, especially since I haven't even seen those items show up, but that could just be a time thing.
The game works almost perfectly as of 0.5.2. There are currently 4 items that can be unlocked at the end of the run (Virgin complete/Lose virginity/Beat boss 1, Take >50 damage), these are only added to subsequent runs and are somewhat rare pick-ups, at least they seem that way, which is fine if that is the case, as they are a bit more powerful compared to the default pool.

Last edited:

hyperk2

Jul 26, 2019
That's understandable. I didn't want to come off like the game was bad or anything, I just didn't understand why I was constantly re-unlocking those items every time. Hopefully a lot more gets added because the game is a great idea. Some of the nuances of how sex affects the gameplay took a little bit to get, but I think it's interesting.

Reactions: elpeans

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
The game is good but

I make a guess that dev really hate the thing that this is hentai game
Dunno what happens there but this could be a cool roguelike like binding of Isaak or Dead Cells
I guess game market doesn t need such merch this days

It seems that project is doomed but maybe there will be something else on other date

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
This game is super good, it just needs more development time.
Needs some sort of collectables or currency to keep through rounds to keep it fresh, along with a lot more monsters/ animations

Faponymous1

Nov 22, 2020
i hope not
It's not, not by a long shot.

The dev(s?) updates the website at the end of each month.
Currently it is delayed due to them changing to the new Spine 4.2 system and encountering some problems.
If you want to be updated, check the website. It also shows previews of what's to come.

Reactions: seethingswarm

Pouwend19

Apr 3, 2023
How do you get past the menu that says press any key and press each key on my keyboard and nothing happens, help

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
really enjoyed the game's most recent update, looking forward to future updates for game :D

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Well, you can see the item's description and effect by standing on the item in the shop and looking at the top-left of your screen :)
Same goes for gift room.
Are you playing on an old version of the game ? Honestly unless there is a bug, I can't understand your problem unless you have screenshot or something.
I have the same problem as that guy. No explanations of what items do. Not in the screen corner, not in the UI after I bought them. I think its some sort of a bug that makes some text not visible. E.g. I remember there was another Unity game (Kisera's Curse I think, but not sure) where if you played in 16:9 resolution ratio everything was fine, but if you were in 4:3 then some buttons were clipping outside the screen and you couldn't save/load.

quant32043

Oct 2, 2022
Also it seems like the penis sprites have a black censor bar(the farmer at least) on top of being mosaic'd, was not the case in older version of the game.
attached assembly removes the mosaic btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
e:
btw the attached file is for an older version of the game so if you use it, youre gonna break your game.
u can still follow the steps in pictures to decensor it urself though
When I tried to open the source code for the required function, it was not there, what could be the problem? 1712681710544.png

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes