youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.3.1Renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.3.1Tyranobuilder
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Therapy [Part 4.3.1 Ren'py] [roxorxl] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [277 MB]
- - -

Mac [286 MB]
- - -

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Tempted to give this game another try, just given how many updates it gets.. And I know the first attempts at a game can be rough.. So let me ask those who played further. The first character you play through felt (to me) like a really rapid and rushed corruption. One that to me just didn't make much sense short of sci-fi space-magic which didn't seem to be part of this. Just zero to prostitute in no seconds flat for seemingly no reason. Does it smooth out as you keep going? I guess you change characters or something? Either by introducing a better excuse (space-magic, mind worms, etc) or slowing down a smidge to properly enjoy the corruption?

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Tempted to give this game another try, just given how many updates it gets.. And I know the first attempts at a game can be rough.. So let me ask those who played further. The first character you play through felt (to me) like a really rapid and rushed corruption. One that to me just didn't make much sense short of sci-fi space-magic which didn't seem to be part of this. Just zero to prostitute in no seconds flat for seemingly no reason. Does it smooth out as you keep going? I guess you change characters or something? Either by introducing a better excuse (space-magic, mind worms, etc) or slowing down a smidge to properly enjoy the corruption?
When I started, I did not know I was making a VN. I thought I would make a short comic just for fun. But people liked it and asked for more. I slowed down the corruption and corrupted more people, but it is corruption through hypnosis (it is not real). I added music and sound effects slowly, more and more.

Last edited:

Iamvss

May 13, 2022
Can someone tell me, which app is used to make poses, animations and models like there are in this game?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
When I started, I did not know I was making a VN. I thought I would make a short comic just for fun. But people liked it and asked for more. I slowed down the corruption and corrupted more people, but it is corruption through hypnosis (it is not real). I added music and sound effects slowly, more and more.
Sweet, that's all I need to know, I'll take a look at the rest of it then, thank you. And yea, saw the hypno angle (and I love MC / hypno), just still felt a bit fast there - for her and for those around them. But if its slowed down further out then I'm excited to see it :) (and glad your initial short comic picked up into something you and others could enjoy long-term)

Reactions: Roxorxl

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
Sweet, that's all I need to know, I'll take a look at the rest of it then, thank you. And yea, saw the hypno angle (and I love MC / hypno), just still felt a bit fast there - for her and for those around them. But if its slowed down further out then I'm excited to see it :) (and glad your initial short comic picked up into something you and others could enjoy long-term)
Yep is not so rushed after you reach part 2, in fact once the other girls are added you'll be wishing for the corruption to be a little quicker :LOL:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
You know botox doesn't make lips bigger right? That's filler, botox paralyses muscles to smooth out wrinkles.

francescal1981

Feb 10, 2021
Really a great game... I didn't like Susan/Piggy story (and I usually skip dialogues for these parts) but the rest of the VN is really good for my taste

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The injection wer a bit wrong - Botox changes how sensitive something is, not the size. And to numb that area is not the intention I believe. To enhance the size silicone is used.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah, the similarities are so close that it strokes me the wrong way :confused:
How they are Henry and Jeannie, him focusing on YT and she focusing on twitch. Thinking about this makes the dev seem like a stalker/creep for Jeannie...
I don't wanna be rude or throw any sort of accusations, but this feels messed up.
I agree. I follow them and a lot of the background is a carbon copy of theirs. From them moving to Seattle to them both being youtubers/streamers to them living with their female editor. They're also Asian.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes