yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.2Tyranobuilder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Therapy-ROXORXL-P4.2Renpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Old saves from 4.x also arent working for me.
One more chiming in that (Renpy version) saves from 4.1 didn't work, and I can't rollback. Thinking something got borked at some point...
(edit: got to the 4.2 content, and roll-back started working. Never seen that before, but all seems good now, i guess!)
FYI every-time Roxorxl releases a new Tyranno version, I run a conversion-script on it which generates a whole new Ren'Py game-script.
Normally the first part of the script should be identical to previous with just the new content added after and this shouldn't give an issue with saves.

The only thing I can think of is if you save on the end-of-update screen. I do not recommend doing this.

My suggestion is when you encounter the end-of-update screen, to rollback 5-10 lines of dialogue and save there for continuing with the next update.

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
Also are 1-3 and 4.2 completely separate? Wanted to try it out and if I like it I would probably buy on steam

USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
this game is so fking damn awesom cant wait for next part ... almost like a predator waiting for its nxt prey

Reactions: corxo

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Short update: I'm behind on my personal schedule. I had to hug my toilet for a couple of days, and I'm still fighting off the aftereffects. But I'm back to working on it slowly with naps. The fever is down, and I'm getting my creativity back. I can't say if there will be a delay for the next release. It depends on the next few days. I will inform you guys in case there will be a delay.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Short update: I'm behind on my personal schedule. I had to hug my toilet for a couple of days, and I'm still fighting off the aftereffects. But I'm back to working on it slowly with naps. The fever is down, and I'm getting my creativity back. I can't say if there will be a delay for the next release. It depends on the next few days. I will inform you guys in case there will be a delay.
Take care of yourself first my friend, your health is priority

Reactions: Hush16

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Update 4.4 is out.
4.3 is now free.

THERAPY 4.3 RENPY PC / Android / MAC

THERAPY Update 4.3 adds 335 images and 78 animations.

PC:
ANDROID:
MAC:

TYRANOBUILDER VERSION

PC:

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes