Others 癒らし暮らし ~Relief Doll~ by SOUTH TREE

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blAAAH2059

Jan 11, 2019
I uploaded a new one. For some reason the japanese text sticks even when updated so try it with a new save, you can try using a save with older days but I'm not sure.
On android it crashes my browser anyway you could post it to another like workupload etc

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
I uploaded a new one. For some reason the japanese text sticks even when updated so try it with a new save, you can try using a save with older days but I'm not sure.
The game is short but interesting -.-
The translation is great!
Now I would like to understand how to open the last event and personally I will be satisfied)

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
The game is short but interesting -.-
The translation is great!
Now I would like to understand how to open the last event and personally I will be satisfied)
I didn't really look anything up, I'm still stuck on normal relationship. I hope some one uploads the more recent version though, they add conversation event there. I find the conversations right now too repetitive and it would be a good time to fix some mistakes I made like attachment is actually lust.
On android it crashes my browser anyway you could post it to another like workupload etc
I only uploaded a part of the game I don't have the full game uploaded.

blAAAH2059

Jan 11, 2019
I didn't really look anything up, I'm still stuck on normal relationship. I hope some one uploads the more recent version though, they add conversation event there. I find the conversations right now too repetitive and it would be a good time to fix some mistakes I made like attachment is actually lust.

I only uploaded a part of the game I don't have the full game uploaded.
If you don't mind could you upload the full game translated zip file onto workupload?

Sean1100010

Jul 15, 2018
I have the options still in Japanese for me. Everything else is translated but in the interactions the options for actions are in Japanese.

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
If you don't mind could you upload the full game translated zip file onto workupload?
ok.
I have the options still in Japanese for me. Everything else is translated but in the interactions the options for actions are in Japanese.
That's weird, I don't really know how to fix that. Try deleting your save files, they're in the root folder where you can see the exe. Named: reliefdoll_tyrano_data.sav, reliefdoll_tyrano_auto_save.sav and reliefdoll_sf.sav. It doesn't matter if you only see 2 of them, just delete all saves.

Josurr

Jan 27, 2020
Anybody know what I'm missing and how to get it? I'm at 42 days with 280 Likability and 595 attachment.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes