Others 癒らし暮らし ~Relief Doll~ by SOUTH TREE

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
Title: 癒らし暮らし ~Relief Doll~
Developer website:
Language: jap

This game is made by the same guy who made Urge To Molest.
I was looking for a translation here at F95 but didn't find one so I made this request.

(it's my first post so I'm sorry if I posted it on the wrong topic)

Feb 3, 2020
Game requests is only for games with a translation already available, move to translation requests. Surprised it wasn't already requested even though it has only been a day.
The game on Dlsite was a bit weird as well. Despite having atleast 1k-2k favourites on day 1. It took till the 2nd day to reach 1k in sale. I even recall day 1 was like 680 sales. It didn't have a single review for ,AFAIK, first 3 days. Considering their previous games, I expected it to have more sales. Currently there is 9k favourites but only about 3k sales with 1 review.

Also +1

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
The isn't one of the game engines that often gets the quick MTL, it's Tyrano.
There's also something about how the game was made that makes hooking more difficult than normal - I couldn't find a working text thread using neither VNR nor Textractor (including doing a basic search for included text), so I've been using OCR MTL - a process that is both slow and tedious :p

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Shame I didn't think about it last time I played, since I had already played 10 in-game days prior to today, but.. I figured I might as well copy the textractor translation log I had for my session today, just in case someone might have use for it.

It doesn't include everything since I will only check stuff I've translated before if I forgot it/I'm uncertain, and likely due to textractor using the clipboard for translation and then copying that to the clipboard, each entry appears twice. I also didn't bother translating anything I knew was just onomatopoeia or similar.
There's also some small errors due to the OCR not catching something correctly at times - for example it once identified 'く' as '(' - but in general the recognition should be correct. The translations were done with Google Translate.

If someone find it useful, I'll try to remember to copy it next time as well before closing the program down.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes