5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Too much meme and text effect for me, I know you are trying to make the story theme not so dark by adding some funny plot, but to me it is just some plot with some not funny jokes, the effect is not well at all.
The Lis in the preview photos are ok, but the models are a bit different in the actual game, I think you should consider to upgrade your computer in order to get a better performance.
I played in the chinese version so I don't know about how the game is in eng version, but the describe of the story are quite simple, sometimes boring. 雖然你說你關心故事的質素多於翻譯質素但很遺憾的是個人覺得故事描寫只能算是一般.
Btw, 建議你可以向f95其他同樣是中文母語的作者交流一下建模和故事寫作的心得,就我所知是台灣人的製作人有concert girls, new horizon 和soulmate, 大陸的製作人則有mayfly.

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
To be fair I'm a pretty fast reader, so you probably should not use me as a benchmark. I'd say for the average joe it's about 25-30 mins of content.

Yeah, its definitely the effects stuff. Renpy is old af and it's not optimized in the slightest so even the bare minimum in terms of effects causes friction. Not the glitchy text, the normal conversation ones. You know the typewriter/fade effect you made? It looks great, but any fast reader is going to click faster than the engine can keep up with, making that 0.1s delay I mentioned.
I get it! Some people like text effects, but others find them annoying. I'll keep tweaking my style according to what I like. Thanks again for your feedback!

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
Too much meme and text effect for me, I know you are trying to make the story theme not so dark by adding some funny plot, but to me it is just some plot with some not funny jokes, the effect is not well at all.
The Lis in the preview photos are ok, but the models are a bit different in the actual game, I think you should consider to upgrade your computer in order to get a better performance.
I played in the chinese version so I don't know about how the game is in eng version, but the describe of the story are quite simple, sometimes boring. 雖然你說你關心故事的質素多於翻譯質素但很遺憾的是個人覺得故事描寫只能算是一般.
Btw, 建議你可以向f95其他同樣是中文母語的作者交流一下建模和故事寫作的心得,就我所知是台灣人的製作人有concert girls, new horizon 和soulmate, 大陸的製作人則有mayfly.
迷因或搞笑的橋段受眾可能比較偏向歐美的流行文化,很可惜我的故事沒能讓你喜歡!

我會繼續展開後續的設定,謝謝你的遊玩

另外,關於你提到的幾位製作者,是的,我有收到來自他們相關的技術支援,尚未應用在遊戲當中,我會盡可能的跟上大家的腳步,也謝謝你的反饋!

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Thanks for your feedback. Are there any parts of the translation that are problematic?
If possible, I'd like to note them down for future adjustments.

I did use some translators to help speed up the translation process. It took me about two weeks to translate version 0.1,
which I think is still within an acceptable range.
I spotted a few obvious errors during my quick playthrough, but did not think much of it to jot down. Personally I'm more of a big picture overall feel kind of player, so I do not really pay attention too much to editorial errors unless they reach a point of being unintelligible.

I'll keep track of them in the next version if possible. =)

Last edited:
Reactions: JazzPourer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote