5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Looks pretty good so I'll go ahead and get the question out of the way. What are the future tags?

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im a fan of incest with mom, but that wont happen unfortunately.. or maybe by some weird ass miracle where you find your mom somehow again, but she just lost her memory on that accident and slowly begins to remember again.. becauuuuse... having sex with the mc, slowly reminds her of having sex with her husband/your father.. or something?.. i dont know.. MILFS for the win!

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Looks promising so far, there aren't too many MILF themed games out there in the first place. Out of those that have, most seem to go for the perpetually horny slut look which I'm not a big fan of.

Don't know what are your future plans for, but so far these character models look appetizing. Only suggestion I have for you as a first time developer (I presume) with limited experience and hardware capabilities, it's best to stick to a linear kinetic novel format, stick with just HS2 and Renpy to reduce complexity.

If you are not particularly good at writing out a full story plus the need to write in your native Chinese then translate to English, you can also borrow from the large number of detective themed online novels in the Chinese sphere and make appropriate modifications accordingly to speed up development.

While there are a lot of first time developers who start out with a good game concept and nice renders, sadly the track record for failures and abandonment is pretty high.

Best of luck in your development!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JazzPourer

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
Looks promising so far, there aren't too many MILF themed games out there in the first place. Out of those that have, most seem to go for the perpetually horny slut look which I'm not a big fan of.

Don't know what are your future plans for, but so far these character models look appetizing. Only suggestion I have for you as a first time developer (I presume) with limited experience and hardware capabilities, it's best to stick to a linear kinetic novel format, stick with just HS2 and Renpy to reduce complexity.

If you are not particularly good at writing out a full story plus the need to write in your native Chinese then translate to English, you can also borrow from the large number of detective themed online novels in the Chinese sphere and make appropriate modifications accordingly to speed up development.

While there are a lot of first time developers who start out with a good game concept and nice renders, sadly the track record for failures and abandonment is pretty high.

Best of luck in your development!
Thanks for your feedback!
I've actually already planned out a complete linear storyline.
My biggest concern is still the drop in text quality due to translation.:cry:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
I mean... most of us are at THIS age, so mature women are usually the preference (at least for me and my guys)

Unfortunately I dont know the names of your characters yet, soooo... Hanna better be one hell of a MILF or... :HideThePain:
Meanwhile, MILF means MOTHER I'd Like to Fuck. Meaning anyone with a kid can be a MILF if someone wants to fuck them. Matures is it's own category, and in no way means they are mothers, just older. A teenage mom who someone wants to fuck is a MILF.

It's almost as if mother and mature don't mean the same thing.

Reactions: MortyFortyTwo

Wicks99

Apr 21, 2024
Thanks for your feedback!
I've actually already planned out a complete linear storyline.
My biggest concern is still the drop in text quality due to translation.:cry:
Based on your interaction in this thread so far, I would say your English is ok colloquially although you might experience some challenges in narrating certain parts of the story.

The best way to do this is probably to run the script through an online translator first and then make manual edits accordingly. It's not a foolproof plan, but it helps to keep up the developmental pace. Hopefully if your story is engaging enough, this handicap can be overlooked.

An earlier poster was not wrong in saying if you follow the pattern of working on Chinese followed by a line by line translation to English, the work will end up overwhelming as the versions pile up.

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The text effects are frequent, and they often override the choice for instant text in the Options menu. I'm sure it took additional programming to add these effects: delayed text, sliding text and screen shaking. It doesn't add anything. It's just m-
ore
annoying to
. . . read.

Last edited:

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
Based on your interaction in this thread so far, I would say your English is ok colloquially although you might experience some challenges in narrating certain parts of the story.

The best way to do this is probably to run the script through an online translator first and then make manual edits accordingly. It's not a foolproof plan, but it helps to keep up the developmental pace. Hopefully if your story is engaging enough, this handicap can be overlooked.

An earlier poster was not wrong in saying if you follow the pattern of working on Chinese followed by a line by line translation to English, the work will end up overwhelming as the versions pile up.
Thanks for your feedback. Are there any parts of the translation that are problematic?
If possible, I'd like to note them down for future adjustments.

I did use some translators to help speed up the translation process. It took me about two weeks to translate version 0.1,
which I think is still within an acceptable range.

Reactions: Wicks99

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
The text effects are frequent, and they often override the choice for instant text in the Options menu. I'm sure it took additional programming to add these effects: delayed text, sliding text and screen shaking. It doesn't add anything. It's just m-
ore
annoying to
. . . read.
I'm sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great.

My was trying to use these text effects to convey the characters' tone of voice or state of mind,and sometimes I just intentionally make the text hard to read.

In the next versions, I'll try to reduce these effects to avoid making the reading experience too 'flashy '. :LUL:
Thx for ur reply!

Last edited:
Reactions: AnyName'llDo

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, this game does seem very crazy, that's for sure, and curious where this is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, and looking forward for more!!!

JazzPourer

Formerly 'cooljack178'
Jan 7, 2018
First release got me hooked enough that I wrote a review for the first time. Keep up the good work dev
First release got me hooked enough that I wrote a review for the first time. Keep up the good work dev
Thanks a lot for your review.

Did you finish all the content in just 15 minutes? That's really fast. I was expecting the 0.1 version to take around 45 minutes.

I'm wondering, you mentioned that the text effects in Ren'Py are a bit annoying. Could it be because I added some special effects to express the text that caused the issue?

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
Did you finish all the content in just 15 minutes? That's really fast. I was expecting the 0.1 version to take around 45 minutes.
To be fair I'm a pretty fast reader, so you probably should not use me as a benchmark. I'd say for the average joe it's about 25-30 mins of content.

I'm wondering, you mentioned that the text effects in Ren'Py are a bit annoying. Could it be because I added some special effects to express the text that caused the issue?

Yeah, its definitely the effects stuff. Renpy is old af and it's not optimized in the slightest so even the bare minimum in terms of effects causes friction. Not the glitchy text, the normal conversation ones. You know the typewriter/fade effect you made? It looks great, but any fast reader is going to click faster than the engine can keep up with, making that 0.1s delay I mentioned.

Reactions: JazzPourer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote