Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.5.12] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes

scream4helppp

Jan 12, 2024
I am stuck at the part after you buy the second android variation, and she asks to kiss. I keep triggering the scene but nothing happens, it still says to go to Ako and ask her if she needs anything. Any ideas?

RayBar

May 12, 2020
So....my post here and the replies to it have been nuked from this thread,I don't have any issues with it,since it was understandable and has happened a few times for some of my other posts.
I just want to know how this all works? Like do mods that oversee these threads,come and check every once in a while and purge comments that are against site rules,or did someone report my comment which alerted the mods in deleting my post?

I want to know if i made a CUCK seethe?
Thanks.

Reactions: harrymanson007

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Is there any ntr in this game?
Hey man, do you really think that in a world where no one has "emotions" anyone would suddenly have animalistic feelings? Even if it felt like that, who would be interested in a mass-market humanoid robot? Even logically speaking, depriving another person of a robot (or "property") does not count as NTR.

Reactions: Tizclaz
Sep 23, 2021
0.5.5 is out but the link is broke
anyone got new link?
Not sure why you want 0.5.5 when 0.5.10 is available on the OP. That being said, 0.5.10 is technically not the latest version, as exist (link is to the patreon download, it's public/free). Anything 0.5.number+ is just bugfix, and since not much people complain about it here, probably no one bother to check for newer version.

4.70 star(s) 35 Votes