Ren'Py My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep [v0.5.12] [dodongamagnifico]

4.70 star(s) 36 Votes
Nov 23, 2017
Hope someone gets a guide together for this. Seems like there was a ton of stuff I just missed out on with my play-through.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
How can I make a review?

This game is so high quality that it stands out above anything else. The only thing I can think of is the H part of the game could reaally use some more options, even though there are many scenes you have to access them through 'Extra' and it's not a really seamless experience, it would be nice if more existed in the house with Ako awake.

I hope if devs are reading this they consider just making the H part of the game really stand out.

Otherwise this game is on another level of the rest as a game.
(Note I played with cheats, I really can't be bothered grinding in story games, so normally I would count that as a negative but since cheats are available it's fine)

The doc is a really cool character btw. And the world is pretty cool.
On the top right corner of the page, you should be able to rate with the stars and enter your review from there.

Reactions: rKnight

anthonyxpx

Jan 28, 2024
IDK what's going on, but it's a good thing for me I guess. Less work to do. :D Gonna make an option for toggling glitch effect for those who need self voicing. Or might just remove the glitch effect from the game.
how to unlock vagina rental H for Uemura????????????????

kshimoa

Aug 1, 2018
I got this weird sh*t going on with 5.12
The animations are off like wtf happened?
Its like im reading one of those low quality games with koikatsu models (this is the same i know but idk why the animations are off)

enigma01x

Jun 15, 2020
Stuck on this right now. Hint says 24000/20,000CR for me, and despite the cutscene having occurred, there is still no option in rent body.
It usually takes a few days after you finish the money requirement to continue the story if you haven't tried that yet. And for the vaginal scene I think the cutoff is 50,000CR so it looks like you aren't there yet

moonlyshrickerish

May 13, 2022
It usually takes a few days after you finish the money requirement to continue the story if you haven't tried that yet. And for the vaginal scene I think the cutoff is 50,000CR so it looks like you aren't there yet
got past it but when it unlocked she just dipped :/

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Hello, i am stuck at "Command X to cook for you"
I did this for 5 days in a row at least 3 times a day and i try her first soup everytime which doesn't do anything, please help me

4.70 star(s) 36 Votes