RPGM My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Taking inspiration from this series, with the scenes on the side of the screen, yeah? Neat. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I really like it so far, the only gripe I have is the speed of cheating. There's no relationship to be established, we just enter the game and are told MC and her are together but nothing else would point towards it so the hotness of it can diminish quickly after the first sexual encounter (here I'd be counting from a dick being handled in any way), groping and stripping builds it up instead, which I thought the game had but the GF character will give BJs before even going to the library, arguably the first NTR h-scene.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Haven't tried the game yet but looking at pic 8 I always find it funny how possesive and controlling the girls that are sleeping around or getting NTR'd are to the MC (the dude getting cucked) most of the time. Like in most of the NTR stories the guy either get's to have sex with the girl or not even at all, while she sleeps around with another guy or multiple guys, but the second the guy looks at another girl she will get all mad and possesive only to either leave him in the end anyway, keep him cause she "loves" him but still sleep around behind his back or turn him into a complete cuck that is never again allowed to have sex and only get's to watch her sleep with other guys but he's not allowed to leave her cause either he still "loves" her or she just won't ever let him go.

Heck a lot of the NTR stories premise are that the girl believes the guy cheated on them, though it never actually happened, and then they keep cheating on the guy cause well why not? But he's still not allowed to cheat on her! Most common trope is him hanging around with his sister/cousin which she spots somehow or some dude uses a pic of it to make her cheat. Then instead of asking, and even if they've been together for years (which makes no sense how she doesn't even know how his sis looks like), she won't trust him for a second only to later found out that oops he was looking for a present for her, an engagement ring or just asking for tips on how to date her. Cry cry cry and then she keeps cheating or get's blackmailed to keep cheating... or she keeps it a secret but at this point she's usually pregnant with the guy she cheated withs kid...
That summarize men irl lol

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
This is great. Looking forward to the full release now. I do have gripes with the story, mainly fleshing out both Anon and Sana's relationship instead of it just being said at the start and thats it. But everything else is great, the art is great and the scenarios are good. Been getting tired of hard NTR games lately and the twist with the last available H-scene sealed the deal for me.

I hope this game expands with more stuff like lessons with Garrett and such.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also the memes were well used. I recognized those Oblivion references immediately.

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
I hope this game ends better than the dev's previous one. I get that the point of NTR is to be heartbreaking and loser cuck humiliated etc, but I can't help but feel really bad for the MC when he got fucking splattered across the road in a bloody mess in the ending of Fluffy Neighbors.

Like Jesus Bloody Christ, that went from 0 to 9000 real damn quick. I get that no-action cucks suck but killing them goes too far, way too brutal. Not to mention the NTR doesn't become NTR anymore when the love interest is dead. It's called til death do us part for a reason. Well, death did that game apart that's for sure.

I got a complaint for this one too I hope the relationship between Sana and the MC is more fleshed out, it just looks like another excuse concept where "these two are dating, except girl fucks everyone except the MC." It's all tell and no show.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I like the concept but idk.. Im not feelin the art to much. Plus im not really a fan of the ridiculously huge tits i dont understand how people can think its attractive either it makes the characters seem like they have a deformity.

Reactions: leo mandaloufas

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
dude the point of the game is the NTR why would it be "tame " when the other game of the dev is tame, there is like 4-5 scenes in that one alltogether
His other game is not tame at all. Unless I'm misremembering, she loses her mind and no longer thinks about the main character. And when I say the ntr is pointless in that situation I mean that if her pleasure is not derived from the relationship dynamic than it basically becomes a story about the MC witnessing the corruption of a girl who is no longer interested in him, and I hope this game doesn't follow that path.
What I mean by being more "tame" is that I would prefer if she kept her sanity, and love (the twisted ntr kind of love) for the MC, since without those things the ntr has no real impact.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Great demo, it's sort of halfway between mystery NTR and just getting regular scenes which is fairly neat. I'd kinda prefer going full mystery NTR and unlocking full scenes in the gallery after, but the sequences on the side of the screen that advance as you move through the town are pretty neat!

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Great demo, it's sort of halfway between mystery NTR and just getting regular scenes which is fairly neat. I'd kinda prefer going full mystery NTR and unlocking full scenes in the gallery after, but the sequences on the side of the screen that advance as you move through the town are pretty neat!
Full mystery would be best. And maybe just having her perspective as an optional- but I think the games style is too far into just ero- that the scenes lack a bit of impact anyway. As in- if you were to take control of just mcs pov and take out her inner thoughts- there would just be nothing to the game at all. Something like that has to be planned from the beginning.. Still- would be nice to see some hint-only scenes, and more changes to sprite other than just pose. Like her coming from around the corner with marks on her or something and trying to come up with excuses. We already have battlefuck in sprites- so not having some for casual town scenes sort of a bummer. Also wish this dev had some more variety in heroines- this and his last game.. he really only does bigtits even if theres multiple heroines and variety would be nice.. Also they seem to try and avoid drawing the actual pussy of characters as much as possible. Whether its just with cum or hiding with a hand, or dick- that hurts variety a lot and you'll get none of those good back angles.. Well- heres hoping they keep trying new things and broaden their comfortable range so more people can be surprised.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Full mystery would be best. And maybe just having her perspective as an optional- but I think the games style is too far into just ero- that the scenes lack a bit of impact anyway. As in- if you were to take control of just mcs pov and take out her inner thoughts- there would just be nothing to the game at all. Something like that has to be planned from the beginning.. Still- would be nice to see some hint-only scenes, and more changes to sprite other than just pose. Like her coming from around the corner with marks on her or something and trying to come up with excuses. We already have battlefuck in sprites- so not having some for casual town scenes sort of a bummer. Also wish this dev had some more variety in heroines- this and his last game.. he really only does bigtits even if theres multiple heroines and variety would be nice.. Also they seem to try and avoid drawing the actual pussy of characters as much as possible. Whether its just with cum or hiding with a hand, or dick- that hurts variety a lot and you'll get none of those good back angles.. Well- heres hoping they keep trying new things and broaden their comfortable range so more people can be surprised.
Yeah, fully agreed. Imagination is key in a good NTR-game. Regardless of that, I still like this one a lot. Looking forward to full game.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
looks promising, the part i didn't like was the Garret quest in general, everything about it, it was fine until the MC just found out everything and then went back in time to prevent it, it's just boring

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2

Arkade

May 23, 2017
looks promising, the part i didn't like was the Garret quest in general, everything about it, it was fine until the MC just found out everything and then went back in time to prevent it, it's just boring
Well it's meant to be a bad end- I would assume anytime heroine is impregnated by someone other than the MC- it will act as a bad end in the final game... Considering due to the prophecy... if she has anyone elses child then they can't save the world and everyone dies?... Which is just an excuse to make a lot of bad end cgs and still continue the game- but it does take some fun out of it yes..

4.40 star(s) 36 Votes