RPGM - My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-05-09] [Headpat]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eeliejun

Great game if you love NTR but also sneaking around sex. Like I find NTR alright why would I be here if not but love the sneaking around without the MC knowing about it.

I like how the game works and really liked the mansion part. The art is alright maybe a bit too much focused on huge body parts, boobs and penises to my taste but still great. Can't wait on the next update.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jed999

The game is a mess, the dialog is not good and the story is worse.
    The animations are the bare minimum and crudely drawn.
    You end up jumping from town to town in a random fashion to complete the tasks. It feels way to grindy for the payoff IMO
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jester45

I need 100% more Feth she is the best part of this game I don't know why but the idea of a girl befriending your girlfriend and turning her into a slut is like my new number one kink.
    I'm really hoping for more bad ends with her cucking the mc
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Mister Wake

This has to be the best RPGM NTR game out there. In its current state, it just leaves me wanting more whilst I was enjoying every moment of it. The comical writing in an MMO world alongside the obliviousness of the main character when you, the player, can see what is physically happening at any given time is fantastic. It is wonderfully made and I look forward to seeing more!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Iangrave

the hunt to find all the places that Sana is being molested is a fun mechanic and pulls off the ntr vibe well. I'm not a fan of overly sized female anatomy, aka boobs are too big, but aside from that the art is decent and the positives out way any personal negatives.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

PineJonas493

One of the best ntr games currently.I like the bit of humor in the sex scenes that make them less heavy but not less impactful in the story.Hopefully this means this game won't end the same way the other one from the dev did
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Lolichu

This one was a hard one to rate for me... I'd probably give a 3.5 if there was an option. I was surprised that this game seems to want to focus on NTR, but I feel it's missing the two most important aspects of that in my opinion: the corruption of the girl and the characters connection with each other. From the start, the girl is a slave to her desires, which means the scenes don't ramp up and she's immediately getting plowed within a couple scenes. They also are boyfriend and girlfriend, but it feels like lipservice more than anything, so there's not that NTR feeling of her getting stolen.

To prevent this from getting too long, I'll just summarize pros and cons:

Pros:
    * The art is unique and great. Love the aesthetic
    * A few hot scenes that stand out, and some are really creative
    * Lots of potential if the game can become more streamlined. That's probably too much work at this point, but certainly would want to see an escalation rather than a menagerie of sex

Cons:
    * Lack of corruption of Sana. She's cock starved for everything but Anon's cock right out of the gate. Doesn't leave much room for her falling from grace, even if it is for storyline reasons
    * Lack of build up to the H scenes, which makes them feel a bit mundane. She's sucking cock and fucking right from the get go, so it doesn't really feel like there's that investment into the characters to appreciate these moments, as they come off as "just another H scene"
    * Lack of meaningful background. They say they're boyfriend and girlfriend, but we don't know much else about their relationship besides that they say they love each other
    *The scenes when walking around feel disconnected with the rest of the game. In the first town you'll see she's sucking a cock somewhere, somehow, with someone, but have no way to have interact in any way. It's just happening with no build up, so it feels a bit strange considering there's been hardly any establishment of characterization at this point
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

You know, I really like this game. I consider it to be one of the best NTR games ever made... Obviously in my opinion and what I like to see in an NTR game... I love the way it deals with certain situations, I also love how the MC is totally oblivious to everything his girlfriend does... I like it a lot, I'm a big fan of NTR mistery and this game handles it masterfully in my opinion (My favorite scene is the one in this last update "2023-04-04", where the MC, Sana and the barbarian are in the caves and there is a scene where you see the barbarian and the MC's girlfriend fucking while the MC is trying to find a way to them... Scenes like that are what I love and show the mistery NTR very well). Speaking of the drawing... If we look at it with "objective" eyes we can take a lot of flaws out of the drawings, but.... Who cares about objectivity? I don't. I consider that the art is also one of the best of the game, because it fits very well with the "cartoonish" atmosphere of the game. I like it very much. If the developer reads this, well.... I ask him to keep making games like this, if possible. He has a great talent... And he is using it well. I read out there that this game is coming to an end, which makes me sad but... Well, I guess I'll wait and see if the developer has any other games planned
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bdkelly

top notch ntr game for me. the start was a little slow, but if you bust past the first 15 minutes the rest of the game is among the best the genre has to offer. arts great, the different sceneries that lead to ntr are relatively novel and more importantly well done. If you like ntr you want to play this game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Xanax1488

As an Ntr fan, I kind of liked the game.
    But I really miss the backstory where the characters are revealed as individuals.
    All we have so far is just two dummies going from point A to point B.
    Along the way, the main character's girlfriend gets fucked and that's it.
    There is no character depth for me.
    But on the plus side I can highlight the drawings, I really like this non-perfect style, you can feel the soul of the author who draws it all.
    I realize this is just a demo.
    So hopefully the author will add more character depth and, at best, character backstory to the release.
    P. S I don't speak English, sorry for the mistakes.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

MorahYaladim

I testplayed for my DC community and gave my review there. Here is the given Review.

Art

For one it is less furry than expected. The artstyle is - even when not really good or pristine - adorable and makes me wanna hug a fluffy tail(Really adorable). The writing does not contain major errors grammatically.

Storytelling

The story so far is consistent in it's own set up universe. There are hardly any laws that were set up broken by inconsistencies. Even when there are gaps, they are not wide enough to really complain about; or even to take note.
    The world is set in a DnD-like low resolution fantasy setting. You and your GF just changed your job and finishing something called "adventurer academy" and want to adventure together to deepen their relationship.
    You both set off, while encountering set-backs after setbacks and in every major settlement your GF will usually roam on her own. The longer you dawdle, the more she get's lewded by the townfolk with various methods and reasons.
    You(player) can observe a hint of what she is doing from a standing picture projection on your bot-right screen. If you recognize the act, you can find her and observe her in the obscenety, but never stop her.

The narrative storytelling spikes my creativity to be honest. If I would write spicy r18, I would want to explore it's universe with some fanfictional shorts.

Gameplay

The gameplay is a mix out of old-school RPGM fighting and normal RPG explore/talk elements. The choices are easy to make and the consequences without hints easy to read. Just try to kill a lot of monsters, get money, don't dawdle in the settlements for too long. Or if you are into it... be my guest.
    Sidenote: Infight your GF can get molested, So try to wittle them down to 1 mob, then CC-charm the last and heal up with the "GUARD" comand, which regenerates MP and HP.

Characters

The protagonist(M) is what you would call a stupid and dense narcissist. I'd also call him unlucky.
    His Girlfriend is a not less stupid and dense person. Way more lucky than the protagonist. At least she cute and headpattable. Want to keep her tbh.
    The rest of the worlds inhabitants are.... I want to say diverse, but they aren't. They are arsholes. One-dimensional arsholes. Their sole job is being mean... and stealing the GF of the protag... I want to seriously complain about what big mf's those minor characters are. Bro, no matter which gender, or if one at all, they are litterally mean fuckers, but knowing a little about writing a story chuckle the inhabitants are probably either a narcissistic power fantasy of the writer, or their job on a meta level, is to make you(player) hate them. The latter makes sense in a derogatory setting like NTR, which makes more sense in this case.

My opinion

I can recommend it. I like the attention to narrative and artistic detail.
    I think like the game... kinda... I hate the heavy focus on ntr, the denseness of the main protag(+gf) as well as the meanness of the townfolk, but it's a well put together rpg.
    The art does not violate my sense of aesthetics so.... well - jumping over my shadow and the disgust for ntr - I'll give the game an 8/10.
    Plus I want to hug a stage 1 furry fluffy tail and headpat the shit out of it.

Greetings from an VTuber Lore penman and I am interested to see more of this dev(-team?)
    EDIT: I found the other game just now. Will take a look. Godspeed
  12. 5.00 star(s)

clocker22

(google translate)

This game is incredible, it is one of those games that I like to play again from scratch to play it again, how you get the scenes seems incredible to me, I look forward to new updates.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

rose4100

I have to give this an Excellent rating. The animation is nice, the story is ok (see later) and the "quests" are simple enough that you don't need to overthink anything.

I really enjoyed the random "inworld" events that happen on the side of the screen where your g/f has encounters with npc's. It was fun to figure out where she is in town and how you can interact with it.

My only problem with the game is how the g/f so quickly turns from "cute innocent girl who reluctantly ntr's only as a last resort to help the party out" into an absolute slut who doesn't care about cheating (it goes downhill fast in the barbarian chapter). I wish the developer would have stuck longer to the original personality as I find that more interesting. It's easy and predictable to write sluts.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Riven is my cumdump

a unique take on these types of games. The game itself is pretty fun and the hentai is good so i would recomend it if you like turning fox girls in to sluts, the only issue i have is that you can't check her slut stats and her corruption level.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ThatsMySweets

I just wanted to post a good review, cause i like the game and all but there is a word counts requirement soooooo....
    Well what can i say ? naive fox waifu getting into ntr situation. 10/10
    Also, i like the fact that you have to actively look for the scenes and its not just delivered.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Talilover

Short version: It's an interesting demo, but it's been a demo for 7 months now

pros- Art is pretty good imo ( tho some people don't seem to care for it) and I find the female characters plenty attractive. Story is nothing serious and full of meta humor/references, which suits the game just fine. The whole finding your girlfriend during roaming based off her image is pretty fun. some of the few scenes so far are pretty hot

cons-Typical rpgm combat, you know it and probably hate it by now. Gallery isn't even up to date with the game as is, some of the (imo) best scenes aren't available for rewatch. Corruption/ ntr of the girl is all over the place with no real pacing/ sensible escalation. Not a whole lot of content as is
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Nisakay

I think one of the best ntr game right now and my personal best of all games in progress. Only one thing - i scarred of corruption, coz it's too hot to see how they using her clueless of what happend or use her weakness against her will~ Of cource scenes in heat are hot too, but not instant heat~
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Odriew

I love the little vignettes that change as you transition across screens. Also, 'GF who loves her man but just can't say no' and 'completely oblivious MC' are my favorite tropes so having both is very nice.

The art is consistent - if you don't like the art, you won't like the game, but I think it's decent.

I do wish there were a bit more dialogue but I have a stronger preference for text vs pictures than do most people, so your mileage may vary on that front.

All in all, it's exactly what it appears to be, which is great.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Onedge

This is probably my first time writing a review, and it's because this game surprised me. What a great game this is turning out to be!

First of all, it has this humorous feel to it, which makes it both cute and unrealistic enough to enjoy it without feeling sad, but not too much to make it "silly".

There's no grinding as I found no way to gain XP.
    I adored the tournaments idea and execution. I think this is what surprised me the most, the whole setup, context and "feel" of those scenes (I so hope to see more of that).

I love the "gentle girl" styled aesthetic where you can see the girl on your screen while wondering around as her boyfriend, and can see what she's doing by her image (but don't know where she is) and can find her in the village for a little scene, or overhearing a dialogue etc. Though sadly there aren't a *ton* of such scenes and I would love to see more (the second village only has 1 I think).

I also love the fact she never badmouths the protagonist, and she always remains in love with him, despite that she was cheating right one second ago.

At this point there's not a ton of content, but there's enough to understand where it's going and to have fun!

If I had some core suggestions - thought I'll probably post more in a post - it's to keep track of the girl's h status somehow, maybe a % completed of a village's scenes, definitely some pointer to where she is in the village (as she could be anywhere, and her "fun" progresses fast) and to give some meaning to "collecting" the scenes. Also, repeat versions of certain scenes would be awesome...

I also love the art! It's cute and sexy when it needs to be, and simple but in a less-is-more kind of way. I loved it!

Anyway, I'll cut it short. The game is not without faults obviously, but for some reason I completely trust that it will turn out great. The game that there is now feels like quite some love was poured into it, so I'll personally be looking at this with anticipation!

Good job Headpat!

PS: After the latest updates (Act 3 if I'm not mistaken) it seems to be taking a turn to that kind of NTR games where the girl really wants to cheat on her boyfriend, and the boyfriend is rightfully jealous but is constantly gaslighted. It's a type of NTR that I personally really don't enjoy, but still, I don't want to change my rating, because the game is, actually, good (despite me not liking its specific fetish type). So yeah. Gj
  20. 4.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

A LOT of potential here, not just because we have a cute foxgirl but one with personality. Love how she is so in love with Anon (great name there) who is basically ignored by anyone, while Sana gets ALL the attention, especially from the men. Sana is in love with Anon and while things happen to her, as long as Anon loves her she can recover.

Goal is to figure out, from her poses, where Sana is, and with the few scenes available now its evident how this will proceed. Plus with the party needing some power, Sana is going to be the one to "convince" others to join. If it goes like the first one, there is going to be plenty of fun scenes.

As it is now, with v2022-08-13, there are not that many scenes but if the devs continue they will have a great game, with a cute character, and nice art.

Combat can be a bit off, but goes to show the party needs leveling and power. Finding Sana can be hard, but the maps are not that big. Will see how it goes, but definitely worth watching.

Giving stars for Story + Characters + Art + potential = 4.