Vanillahater

Mar 31, 2023
I really like the idea of there being other futanari in the world, I always thought that games who have only one sole futanari in the world where pretty weak from a plot point perspective it just makes sense there to be other even if its rare plus I like variety we already have females and femboys in the mix so might as well add some futas for the holy trinity.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Sometimes futa fans also like a good lesbian scene. Myself included.
But, as always, stick to your plan. Once you start adding extra things upon request that you didn't intend to add initially, it can start a chain reaction.
Remember what most of us started following this game for.

Last edited:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I guess it's like in Naughty Lyanna where she changes girls seeing what she does on a daily basis, but come on man, in this game the story is focused on Jade discovering the mystery behind her father's death, what do people want? that he is spying on her and now in the death of another Futa, there is no time to see how Evelyn does the shopping for example.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I suddenly realized that I hadn't given any updates on the chapter, so here it is.

The last two weeks have been challenging for my health, so work has been moving slowly, but moving nonetheless. The chapter is getting big, by my calculations, because I have one small render pack almost done and rather large one to finish, and the number of images has already exceeded the previous chapter.

In the chapter, by tradition, you'll see new faces, unusual duos, trios and a couple of surprises.

And of course some screenshots to feed your interest.

Have a good next week everyone!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Onimori

Nov 9, 2021
Already wrote it in my review but this is art, the characters, the mc, even the music is on a whole other level than most adult games... it's genuinely really well written.

Not some random slugg fest with one dimensional characters but characters and mc you actually can care about.
Really looking forward to more.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
You can't for now.

After the third chapter comes out, I'll probably open accounts on Boosty for my Russian-speaking comrades and Subscribestar for everyone else who wants nothing to do with Boosty.
I would advise on opening the SS page asap, not because I want it RIGHT NOW, but because SS takes ages to approve it.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I would advise on opening the SS page asap, not because I want it RIGHT NOW, but because SS takes ages to approve it.
Strange, ss support answered my question within 24 hours, although maybe it's different departments. :unsure: Either way, I can wait. Right now I'm focused on finishing the chapter.

When I started making the game, I didn't expect to make money at all so I'm not worried about it.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Strange, ss support answered my question within 24 hours, although maybe it's different departments. :unsure: Either way, I can wait. Right now I'm focused on finishing the chapter.

When I started making the game, I didn't expect to make money at all so I'm not worried about it.
That's a great way to look at things. Too many poon devs start their projects expecting to make money right of the bat, it doesn't work that way.

Looking forward to the next update :)

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.90 star(s) 17 Votes