RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Every game on your sheet is very good and deserves the spot it's on. I'd probably come up with a world without men too if I wasn't a huge Netori fan. The very idea of a woman/futanari stealing women from men who have no idea what's going on or who's doing it has always appealed to me.

Also, I wanted to try and create a game where the fem/futa mc could dominate a couple of men. I'm not sure if it will work out or not, I'll see from the reviews later. :HideThePain:
Considering how well Sam is doing on the OP's poll i would say you are doing well on that regard.

Reactions: LordWanze

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
What's the percentage of futa population? Is it in every 100 there's 2 futanari?
This isn't the first time you have asked me for specific numbers that I don't have. Even in real life, the number of people is approximate, because it's not static and changes every hour.

If accuracy is so important to you, it would be an event to meet at least one futanari in a town of 50-100 thousand people. At the same time, it doesn't mean that there are none, just that they prefer not to spread about themselves, as I mentioned in the prologue.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
You can do netori of a futa/dickgirl stealing ladies from other futa/dickgirl's. ;)
It's something that isn't explored enough, I say.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanillahater

WzS

May 11, 2021
Holy shit this is really good, don't remember the last time I just kept reading because it was interesting and yelled a loud Fuck! on "Save your game on previous screen!"

Plus, a lot of people might not like a monotonous dominant protagonist like Jade.
I've been reading your posts and now I'm wondering where you got the notion that Jade is monotonous just because her character is already developed, or maybe you meant that other people think like that? And if that's the case, they couldn't be more mistaken, especially when coupled with excellent writing.

On another note, have you change stance on socials/discord?
And is this the only place you're getting feedback from?

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Holy shit this is really good, don't remember the last time I just kept reading because it was interesting and yelled a loud Fuck! on "Save your game on previous screen!"

I've been reading your posts and now I'm wondering where you got the notion that Jade is monotonous just because her character is already developed, or maybe you meant that other people think like that? And if that's the case, they couldn't be more mistaken, especially when coupled with excellent writing.

On another note, have you change stance on socials/discord?
And is this the only place you're getting feedback from?
Thank you.

I'm still thinking about getting a page of some sort. Maybe twitter or discord. A few times, oddly enough I've even been suggested to make a page on patreon or subscribestar, though the sanctions are biting me in the ass a lot.

I'm working hard on renders of chapter three right now, and if it's well received, I'll think about opening something up. Maybe even a bottle of whiskey. :HideThePain: But most likely it won't be patreon.
So yes, for now, this thread is the only place you can interact with me.

Last edited:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hi Kind Nightmares.

I like your strong MC.
But I wonder if she could have a more equal relationship with someone?
For now she is purely dominant. But perhaps there could be a NPC (female I hope ;)) with whom she won't be dominant (nor dominated of course).

Also, in the developer notes, you state that Jade won't be cucked.
But, can she willingly share someone with someone else?
I'm thinking of Ivy. I would like an option where you can share her with Mia instead of steal her.

About other futanari.
They are rare, and for obvious reasons, tend to hide there condition (like Jade).
In the prologue, it's said that they are stronger and taller than men.
But I suppose that there are variations. Like men are generally taller and physically stronger than women, but there are short men and tall women, weak men and strong women...
Could a futanari have less muscles, be shorter, look less like an Amazon, than Jade?
So she will look like an ordinary woman, and you really can't guess she is a futa.
Because I wonder if we don't already meet another futa without knowing it.
I think Viv could be a more feminine futanari. We haven't see her naked yet. And it would reinforce the bound between her and Clarice. Not only they have similar family and social origins, they will have the same sexual condition and social stigma.

I understand if you can't/don't want to spoil anything.
(OK, you can wonder "What the hell are you asking questions you know I can't reply?", to which I would reply "Hey! I'm a frog with an amphibian brain, you can't expect me to ask smart questions, can't you?" :D).

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
By the way, I like the little animations you make to enforce reactions.
Like when Jade tilt her head before answering something.
It's make the whole more lively.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Hi Kind Nightmares.

I like your strong MC.
But I wonder if she could have a more equal relationship with someone?
For now she is purely dominant. But perhaps there could be a NPC (female I hope ;)) with whom she won't be dominant (nor dominated of course).

Also, in the developer notes, you state that Jade won't be cucked.
But, can she willingly share someone with someone else?
I'm thinking of Ivy. I would like an option where you can share her with Mia instead of steal her.

About other futanari.
They are rare, and for obvious reasons, tend to hide there condition (like Jade).
In the prologue, it's said that they are stronger and taller than men.
But I suppose that there are variations. Like men are generally taller and physically stronger than women, but there are short men and tall women, weak men and strong women...
Could a futanari have less muscles, be shorter, look less like an Amazon, than Jade?
So she will look like an ordinary woman, and you really can't guess she is a futa.
Because I wonder if we don't already meet another futa without knowing it.
I think Viv could be a more feminine futanari. We haven't see her naked yet. And it would reinforce the bound between her and Clarice. Not only they have similar family and social origins, they will have the same sexual condition and social stigma.

I understand if you can't/don't want to spoil anything.
(OK, you can wonder "What the hell are you asking questions you know I can't reply?", to which I would reply "Hey! I'm a frog with an amphibian brain, you can't expect me to ask smart questions, can't you?" :D).
I thought I answered this question before, but maybe it was in private messages. Yes Jade will have a more equal relationship, but she will always be, shall we say, the head of that relationship.

As for sharing a partner, I think I'll make a little spoiler and say that Jade is very protective of the relationships of those she cares about and in the next chapter you'll get a chance to see that.

Yes, other futanari can be smaller and much weaker due to various factors. This is largely the result of the upbringing their parents choose for them. Jade was lucky and in their family her father had more influence and she became what she became.

By the way, I like the little animations you make to enforce reactions.
Like when Jade tilt her head before answering something.
It's make the whole more lively.
Thank you! It actually makes me happy to read how people notice these moments, because I love conveying emotion through facial expressions and gestures. I've always thought they're very important in any narrative.

Last edited:

TheLocalNoob

Jun 26, 2020
Just wanted to say this has become my most looking forward-to game on this site. The MC is done perfectly in my opinion, and having someone that naturally dominant is amazing. Her looks, vibes, and personality fit the setting perfectly, and I can't wait to dominate and ntr more of the characters >:). I am usually indifferent to futa, don't love them or hate them, but what you have created changed my mind cause she is done perfectly. I see some posts about having her be less dominant or being a monotonous character, but in reality, she is amazing the way she currently is. She is a breath of fresh air because of how unique she is. I hope you do not make too many changes to her personality and character but if you do I will still play the game cause it is that good. I am looking forward to the next update and keep up the amazing work, you should be proud of what you created. Sorry for the rant but your game is top tier.

Kind Nightmares

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Just wanted to say this has become my most looking forward-to game on this site. The MC is done perfectly in my opinion, and having someone that naturally dominant is amazing. Her looks, vibes, and personality fit the setting perfectly, and I can't wait to dominate and ntr more of the characters >:). I am usually indifferent to futa, don't love them or hate them, but what you have created changed my mind cause she is done perfectly. I see some posts about having her be less dominant or being a monotonous character, but in reality, she is amazing the way she currently is. She is a breath of fresh air because of how unique she is. I hope you do not make too many changes to her personality and character but if you do I will still play the game cause it is that good. I am looking forward to the next update and keep up the amazing work, you should be proud of what you created. Sorry for the rant but your game is top tier.
Don't worry, she'll stay mostly the same. Although maybe she'll look at things and other people a little differently.

Reactions: the X hunter

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I thought I answered this question before, but maybe it was in private messages. Yes Jade will have a more equal relationship, but she will always be, shall we say, the head of that relationship.
Perhaps I missed your answer, sorry if it's the case.
I will look head for a such relationship.
I like strong and confident MC, but not dominant so much.
I know often people see dominant = strong. I disagree, because I think that when you are really strong and confident, you don't need to dominate others.
But, I must say that I like that even if Jade is dominant, she seems to care about her partners. She leads, but without enforce her will.

As for sharing a partner, I think I'll make a little spoiler and say that Jade is very protective of the relationships of those she cares about and in the next chapter you'll get a chance to see that.
Again, I can't wait to see that.
I don't know with who we will see it (and understand you won't spoil it).
But I think it will make sens that she share Ivy with Mia, instead of stealing her from Mia.
Because Jade seems to really wants to reconcile with her sister. And I don't think stealing her girlfriend would be the best way to achieve this.

Yes, other futanari can be smaller and much weaker due to various factors. This is largely the result of the upbringing their parents choose for them. Jade was lucky and in their family her father had more influence and she became what she became.
So, we could already have meet another futanari without knowing it.
I keep my bet on Viv :).

Thank you! It actually makes me happy to read how people notice these moments, because I love conveying emotion through facial expressions and gestures. I've always thought they're very important in any narrative.
Your welcome.
It was one of the first thing I notice about your game, that I didn't have seen so much other games.
One could see that as only little detail. But it's the kind of little details that make the whole more realistic.
It's well done.

Marcypawn

Mar 16, 2021
The renders can be a bit rough, but it has a nice premise and characters for the most part! All in all, I'm interested to see where this game goes!

Reactions: Kind Nightmares
4.90 star(s) 17 Votes